Info (Important!)

Summary:

Niall Horan is just an omega that has to move schools because alphas were forcing themselves on him to mate him. Niall moves the London from Ireland and goes to school at London High. Being the new kid in January doesn't fit well with him. When he does go to school, he meets friends and finds out about the rulers of the school. They are all alphas and are currently looking for their other mate.
What happens when that's Niall?

------------------------------------------------

Rankings:

Harry: lead Alpha, what he says goes

Zayn: second Alpha, has to listen to Harry but can order the others around

Liam: third Alpha, has to listen to Harry and Zayn but can order Louis and Niall around

Louis: last Alpha, has to listen to the other alphas but can order Niall around

Niall: omega, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis future mate, has to listen to his Alphas

--------------------------------------------------

Group of mates:

Rarely the Moon Goddess pairs up more then two mates, let alone five. But it is possible to be grouped together. Their Alphas can and will protect them. They will meet at a point in time and the alphas will become easily jealous if their omega is around other people that may be a threat if they are not mated.

Omegas:

Weak, small werewolves that can become pregnant no matter the gender. Must mate with an Alpha or Beta. They have an intoxicating scent and can drive any ranked werewolf crazy. They are innocent and sometimes shy.

Alphas:

Their are different types of Alpha. Like when a group of Alphas are mated, there is a leader, second (beta), third, and so on. It depends on when they mate or their size and maturity.

Please enjoy!