Chapter 13

Niall's POV

Jeremy and I walked off the plane. We were laughing at the story of when his little brother came over and tried to attack his mate, thinking he was an intruder. Of course he told him it wasn't an intruder. We kept laughing until someone with anger in their eyes came up to us. He was big and buff. At least 6". He had harsh blue eyes along with his black hair. I flinch at his glare and hide behind Jeremy.

"Jay, calm down. This is just a friend. An omega. Don't let your raging jealousy cloud your judgment. He needs a place to stay and we are going to let him stay." Jeremy glared back at him and their eyes cloud over. They have to be mind linking. I watch Jay's eyes soften and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were flirting with my mate. I didn't realize you were an omega. I'm terribly sorry." I smile at him and he smiles back.

Jay leads us to his truck and drives us to a cosy looking home. I look at it in awe. This is the type of home I want. They lead me inside and give me the guest room to stay in.

"Make yourself at home. We will be in the kitchen, making dinner." Jeremy said.

"Okay and thank you jay for letting me stay."

"Any time." With that he left. I flopped on the bed and thought about my life.

What. A. Train. Wreck.
----------------———

Louis' POV

I lay there, thinking about Niall. I hope he is okay. It's been about 2 hours since they left. They should be back soon. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. The door opens swiftly and the three walk in. I look at them and watch in fear as they get closer. Harry pets my hair and stare. The others surround me. We stay in silence for a good three minutes.

"Harry please untie me. I'll be good." I beg to him. He just simply watches me.

"Please!" I plead and he stops petting my hair. He roughly grabs my chin, making me look at him.

"I don't know if we can trust you Lou." He glares in my face.

"You can love, I swear. Just please get me out of these chains." I watch as he thinks about it. He finally sighs.

"I'll let you out if you wear a collar with a tracking device and it can shock you."

"Baby please anything but that!" I beg.

"Fine. I was hoping you would say no to that." He smirked as he let go of my chin harshly. I watch with weariness as he goes out of the room. I stare at the other two as we wait for him to come back. They smirk at me.

"Should have picked the first thing Lou." I look at them in confusion.

Harry comes back in with something behind his back. He steps closer and reveals a syringe. My eyes widen. I start thrashing as he comes closer.

No. No no no no no no no no.

The other two come and hold me down as Harry holds my head down. He pushes the syringe into my neck and pushes in the substance. I scream as it burns into my body and attacks me. He pulls out the needle slowly and they let go. They watch me thrash and scream and cry. They don't do a thing. They wait until I have weakened enough to lay limp. They start untying me and they carry me out of the basement.

I thought they would stop with that. No. They used our greatest weakness against me.

Wolfs bane.

They toss me on the couch of the living room and attaches a chain to my ankle and hooks it to the couch.

It burns. It burns so bad. I'm sweating and in pain and they don't even care. Zayn and Harry walk to the kitchen and Liam watches me shake.

The wolfs bane is spreading through my body and the pain become too much. I feel my eyes close and darkness surround me.

Niall. Please be safe. I might not be there to protect you if they catch you...

I love you...
-------------------
A/N

Hey guys! Hope everything is alright for you guys. I hope you all are okay. I love you guys deeply bros.

Thank you and love you,
Alyssa