Chapter 9

Niall's p.o.v.
After we eat our cereal, the boys and I clean up. I get a phone call while doing the dishes on my cellphone. Yeah the boys gave me my bag back. It was Greg!

"Hello?"

"Where are you?!?!" Greg shouts. I excuse myself from the boys to finish the phone call.

"At a.. Friends house." I say while standing by a window.

"You couldn't call?!?! Or text?!? Mom, Dad, and I were freaking out. If you don't get home in the next 20 minutes, I'll come over there to get you myself!" Greg shouts and hangs up.

I look at the phone nervously. The boys don't want me to leave but I kinda have too. What will I do?!?! Okay Niall, deep breathes.

I walk back into the kitchen and see all the boys waiting there.

"Um can I go home- I mean to my parent's house for a while? I'll make it as short as possible!" I ask.

"No," Harry states.

"Harry please! I really need to talk to them and I will convince them to let me come back, I'm not leave you like you think!" I beg.

" I said no Niall!!!" Harry growls. I shrink back on myself and bare my neck. I whimper as he steps closer.

What if he never lets me see my family again?!

My eyes grow big and I step back. I look at Harry with pleading eyes. Harry growls and grabs my arm. He drags me upstairs and into that room again. He throws me in and locks the door. I bang on it and start thinking.

You had to anger him Niall!

I pace and realize something.

He didn't put the collar on me!

I smile and look for a window. Seeing a very small one in the corner, I run to it. I open it quietly and try my hardest to squeeze through it. A tree was on the outside and I quickly climb down from it. I jump the fence and run as fast as u can without shifting. I make it with 2 minutes to spare. I walk in and see my family standing there with angry eyes and scowls.

"Uh hi?" I smile nervously.

"Hi? Hi! Is that all we get after you practically go missing for two days without telling us?!?!" My mother screams. I flinch and feel something touch my neck. I look over and see Greg touching my marks. Shit! I forgot! He growls and moves my head to show my parents.

"Who did this to you?!?!" Dad barks.

"N-No one," I whisper.

" Bullshit!" Greg roars. I look at them in fear. My mom holds them back and calms them down. Once they are calm, she comes over to me. She inspects them as gets confused.

"Why are they still red and swollen? They shouldn't be like this anymore? D-Did they mark you by force?" I swallow and slowly nod. Growls were heard, the loudest from my mom.

"THOSE BITCHES!!! THEY BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS ANGRY MOM WHO WILL CUT OFF THIR DICKS AND FUCKING GIVE IT TO THEM WITHOUT PREP!"

"Oh my god! Calm down! Please!" I shout and they stay fuming. I pull them to the couch and wait for them to slowly calm down. When they are calm, I turn on our favorite family movie, Grown Ups. We laugh as a family. Like before everything happened. Until the phone rings. I get up and answer it.

"Hello?"

"You better get your ass home in the next 5 minutes or so help me. I will come over there and punish your ass in front of your family and your family will have to watch! Starting now!" Harry growls and I hurry and hang up.

Goddess, help me!

A/N

Hey babes! Sorry. I'm being a horrible author and not updating!

I always give this excuse but I have been busy with sports and family. We have to take care of a three year old now so we are really busy.

Thanks for reading!

Love you all,
Alyssa