Chapter 14

Niall's POV

I decided that I should start unpacking. I put away all my belongings and head downstairs. I walk into the living room to see them cuddled up. My heart clenches. No! I can't think this way, they were never my mates. They surely didn't act like it. Well maybe Louis. Oh my god, Louis! I hope he's okay. I really want to give him a call, but they will find me that way.  I need to go a few towns over and call from a pay phone. Yes that's what I'll do. I should probably call in a few days. But what if Louis needs me? I'll go call today. I'm sure they are still searching. They won't be home.

Anyway, I sit down on another couch. I look at the tv and see they are watching Friends. I love this show! But I have to do this.

"Hey Jeremy, can I borrow your car?" I ask

"Umm sure,  just bring it back."

"Will do. See you soon"

---------------------

Louis' POV

I wake up to a dull burn in my body, at least it went down. I slowly sit up on and couch and groan. My eyes scan around the room and I see my- no the boys sitting around me. Harry is the one sitting closer to me. He looks at me smirks. Gosh, I miss his smile. Not that damn smirk he always has. He stands up and I shrink back into the couch.

"Morning love," Harry says as he walks up to me. He reaches his hand up and I flinch. He sets it on my face and makes me look into his eyes.

"Louis, where is he?" Harry asks.

"I don't know Harry." I whisper. He roughly grabs my jaw making me cry out.

"You're lying." He growls. I feel his claws lengthen and go into my cheek.

"No baby! Alpha I really don't," I whimper.

"Such a pathetic alpha you are. You should have been an omega, you little shit." Zayn growls. I feel my heart. Not that it is the first time they said it. I've heard it many times. It just hurts when you hear that.

Harry lets go of me and stands.

"You can stay here while we go to visit someone, right Lou?" Harry asks. I nod.

"Who are you going to visit?" I ask.

"The Horan's," he says with a smirk. I get a fearful look in my eyes and watch as they walk out the room. I have to save them. I look at the chain around my ankle. I yank on it only to scream as the silver starts burning my skin. Suddenly, I hear the phone ringing, not any phone but my phone. It's on the coffee table. I start reaching but it's out of my grasp. I yanks my foot and finally grab it. Someone from the U.S. Is call me. I answer and I hear Niall.

"Niall!" I yell.

"Baby where are you?!" I ask him.

"I'm safe Lou. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine love, don't worry. Now I'm going to hang up and your going to call your family to warn them." I tell him.

"Why?"

"Because Harry, Zayn, and Liam are going over there to 'talk'."

"Oh my gosh, okay. Thank you Lou. I love you. Wait, have they hurt you?" He says quickly.

"I'm fine baby. Stay where you are. It's safer for you. I'll call when I can. I love you too. Goodbye Niall." I say.

"Goodbye Lou." He says quickly and hangs up. I sigh and hang up the phone.

Please be okay babe. I'll call when I can.

------------------

Niall's POV

I hang up the phone and stare at it. They are after my family? I have to warn them. I dial my moms number and wait for her to pick up.

"Hello?" I hear my mom's sweet voice.

"Mom! You need to get everyone out of there. Harry, Zayn, and Liam are going there right now!" I yell.

"What? Okay! How do you know this?" She asks while I hear moving in the background.

"I called Lou and he told me to warn you. Please just get out of there!"

"Okay baby, we are leaving right now. I love you." She says as I hear the car start up.

"I love you too. Ill call again soon."

"Okay be safe baby."

"You too mom." I hang up the phone try to calm my racing heart. They got out of there, they are fine for now. I'm glad I called today then. Thank the lord for Louis. He still cares and loves for me. The others want me for a sex toy. I hope all is well right now. Time to head back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I'm sorry for being a bad author but I have had things going on and some aren't good. I'll update when I can. Love you!

~Alyssa