Revenge

Silent tears were falling from his eyes. He slowly touched his brother's grave with his hands. The small silver ring was shinning in his small hand.

"Who are they?" a husky voice asked. He lifted his eyes and saw a man with dark brown eyes with bunny teeth. He was a handsome man dressed in all black.

"They are my brothers. Who are you?" Jimin asked. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." the man smiled sadly. "How were they killed?" jungkook asked politely. There stood three tombstones naming:

Kim Seokjin :Age 24

Kim Namjoon : Age 22

Kim Taehyung : Age 21

Taers again started falling from jimin's eyes.
"I am their brother from another father. My name is Park Jimin. It was a fun night. We were having so much fun."

Suddenly the wind blew and the scene changed.

Four boys were sitting in front of a TV watching a horror movie. Two of them were huddled so close because of fear . A horror scene came and both of them shouted. The one sitting on the carpet laughed at them.

" Stop laughing namjoon." the one with pink lips said.

"Jin hyung both of you look so scared." namjoon said, at this the fourth one give his boxy smile.

"Joon hyung is right." he said.

"Not you too taehyung." the shortest one said and hit taehyung on his head.

"Jiminie hyung." taehyung whined.

"Okay kids now watch the movie silently." jin said. After that they again started watching movie. When the movie ended, jimin was sleeping with his head on jin's shoulder and taehyung was sleeping on the couch.

"Aish these kids." jin said. "Jimin go to your room" he shaked Jimin. But jimin didn't even stirred. Namjoon picked Jimin in bridle style and left the room. Jin smiled at this. Then he slowly picked taehyung and left .

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. "I wanna sleep with you." he mumbled cutely. "Okay" and who was jin to refuse this cute wish. Then jin took him in his namjoon room. Their parents were dead in a car accident.

And after that incident jin and namjoon became parents for their younger brothers. Jimin was very sad on his father's death but both of them helped him.

After laying taehyung on the bed jin left for washroom. When he came back namjoon was also back in his room. And after switching off the light both of them slept.

It was past midnight when Jimin listened some noise coming from next room. The voice was like a small whimper. He left his bed to see what was happening. His blood run cold when he saw what was happening in next room. His elder brothers eyes were opened and their neck was cut open. His younger brother was mutilated right in front of his eyes.

The man was sitting on the top of taehyung while kissing him hungrily. Taehyung was whimpering and tears were leaking from his doe eyes. That man was raping his brother right in front of his eyes. After kissing the boy one last time, the man cut open the neck of taehyung while the blood rushed from taehyung's neck.

Jimin was going to faint. He did not knew that the tears were pouring from his eyes. He dashed towards washroom and locked the door.

The wind again blew and Jimin came back from that memory. He was still sitting in front of his younger brother grave. He was a sobbing mess again.

"I want my revenge. I swear that I will kill that man just like how he killed my brothers and then I will leave his body in a street full of drunk people." Jimin growled.

"That's so sad. But newspapers were saying that you were outside at that time." jungkook said sadly. "The murderer is still on run. This is because of my security." Jimin answered softly.

"Oh! Have you seen the face of murderer?"
Jungkook asked curiously. "Yes." Jimin answered. "I should leave now." jungkook said politely after some time.

He slowly stood and then he walked away but suddenly he turned back with a knife and tried to kill Jimin. How can he leave his only evidence alive. But jimin held his hand and twisted his hands.

"How can I forget the face of that motherfucker!" Jimin growled. He slice the neck of jungkook from the same knife. The knife which jungkook have used to kill his brothers.

Then Jimin left the graveyard with jungkook's body. He put the body in the car's trunk and left the place.

____________________________________

At late night detective hoseok received a call from a stranger who told him about a body laying the street.

When detective hoseok saw the place with his fellow detective Yoongi, he saw a scene which he was sure that he was going to have nightmares about .

There was laying a body of handsome person. His neck was sliced open. There were no clothes on that person body. His body was rapped probably because of the drunken people. It was a fact because that street was famous for crimes. After investigating the man who have found the body they left.

____________________________________

In the morning, detective Yoongi received another call from han river. When they arrived their they saw a young man. It seems like a suicide. There was a small ring present in his small finger.

Both detective were stunned to see the same mark on the boy's arm which was also present on the other boy's body which they had found last night.

Hoseok was seeing the mark on the boy's body and yoongi was seeing the picture of same mark on his phone.

"It is not a mark. It is a word." hoseok said to his partner.

"REVENGE"

Both of them said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note

Tada! How was it? I have added some more things in it. I hope you vane enjoyed it.

I love you so much. I want to tell you that you are so important to me. Please don't think that you are not important.

And also check out my other book
"Was it a mistake"