"No." Denki gloom at the quick reply from Sora.

Sora went to the front and write a name on the slip, folding in half and sipping it into the box. Making her way back to her desk, she continued her book, ignoring the stares given to her.

After tallying up all the votes, Midoriya had three votes while Yaoyorozu had two votes. Making them both the class representative and vice representative.

"I got three votes?!"- Midoriya

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!"-Bakugo

"Well, it's better than voting for you."-Sero

" What did you say?! Huh!"

"One vote...Eh... Who chooses me?"

"You voted for someone else, huh? That's mean someone voted for you?"

"Why, Sora?!! Why didn't you choose me? Who did you choose?" Denki asked as he shook the emotionless girl for an answer.

"Lida." Was the reply as she shocks Denki and punches him in the face with her book.

"Sorry..." As Denki K.O on the floor as lida quickly run to her thanking her. The girl nodded her head as she pulls Denki up to his seat.

Todoroki looks at the emotionless girl who got his interest during the training yesterday. Like him, he knows that she had not shown her full powers and wonders why.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

"S-S-seriously?Seriously?"-Midoriya

"How vexing..."

"That might not be too bad."- Asui

" After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway. "- Kirishima

" And Yaoyorozu was cool when we were going over the battle results!" Denki said as he recovered from his injuries that given by Sora.

At lunchtime, Sora told Denki that she find a place to seat and what food she wants. Sitting on the empty side with her Switch out and played. The next thing, she knows was Bakugo sitting beside her.

"Tch, there no more place to seat."

Sora only nodded her head in reply, going back to her games.

"Here, you go. Sora." Denki said as he places the foods down. Sora looked up at Denki who point at Kirishima.

Sora nodded as he watches Denki headed toward Kirishima. She started eating her spicy and sweet curry while playing her games.

'Ring... Ring...'

"There has been a level 3 security breach. All students, please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Sora seated in her seat as she watched everyone run towards the exit. Bakugo also stayed at his seat not moving, both not wanting to get crushed by other students.

Sora took out her phone and took pictures of the panic students and Denki getting pushed into the crowd. Bakugo looks at the girl whose eyes sparkle as she takes pictures of others suffering.

'Sadist...' Bakugo thought.

"Whoa?!Guh!!"

"Pfft..." Sora let out a small laugh as she saw lida at the exit. Bakugo was surprised by her laugh also look at what happening since, in seconds, Sora facial expression changed back to her normal one. Lida was seen above the exit sign as he speaks up.

"Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This U.A. Let us act the befitting the best of the best."

After everyone started calming down. Sora quickly continued her eating, not caring about the stare given by Bakugo.  Sora made her way back to Class1-A with Bakugo behind her walking in the same direction.

"Come on, class rep. Start."

"N-now, let us decide on the other class officers... But first, can I say something? I think... That Lida Tenya-kun should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for lida-kun to do it."

'Cool...?' Sora thought with a sweatdrop.

"I'm good with that, too. Sora already gives you a vote too."-Denki

"Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that lida was a big help at the cafeteria today."

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?"

Sora felt like Denki becoming more like an idiot, thinking that was cool. She sigh.

"You're wasting time. I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it, " Aizawa-sensei said as he falls back to sleep.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth,  I, lida Tenya, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative."

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!"

"Emergency exit lida! Do your best"

The rest of the day passed with no more interruptions and with more hero training in the afternoon until the last school bell rang, signalling the end of school.

Denki was walking with Sora back home from the graveyard that she always at least visit once a day.

"How is school? Sora, any boys you like?"

"No. The school is interesting." Giving a small smile to Denki.

Denki tackled the girl, sobbing as he saw her smile a bit. Only to receive a smack on the head by the girl.

'Sora finally smiles at me after so long, it's look likes going to U.A. high was something good other than being heroes, it also helped Sora. Now only if Sora make more friends...'

They both going back and Denki keeps talking about their classmates while Sora listens. Both not knowing that tomorrow everything will change...

 Both not knowing that tomorrow everything will change