Chapter 6

I slipped into Harry's window, "Um, Mr. Osborn," I said gently as I sat on a wall, Harry stirred then sat up slowly, "Who's there?" He called, I tapped on his wall with my knuckles, he looked around for the source, he looked up and his eyes locked on me. "Spider-man, you made it," He grinned, "Did Peter ta-" I cut him off when I tossed the vial toward him, he caught it, "There is enough symbiote in that vial to slip into your blood and cure you," I said, Harry gripped it in his fingers, "Thank you!" He said, grinning, "There is one thing, any anger that is locked up inside you, it needs to be gone, you can have no anger or hatred what so ever," I said, "Yeah, okay," Harry said, staring at the vial, "I'm serious Mr. Osborn." I grabbed his shoulder and turned him toward me, "Okay, now leave before I call the cops," He growled, I nodded and without another word I jumped out of his window.

I landed on a roof, I sighed, I hope I did the right thing, I looked down and saw a car speeding anf cops following. I flipped off the building and after it, I landed on a light pole then lauched toward the car, I landed on the roof. I was immediately met with bullets, I dodged them easily,  I flipped onto the hood and looked at the driver, he shot at me through the windshield, I dodged it and punched and grabbed the windshield. I ripped it off then webbed the gun out of his hands,  "I'll take that," He went to swing at me, I grabbed his fist and threw him out of the car, landing safely on a web net, I then jumped off the car and punched the hood, causing it to flip, I did a back flip and caught the car and set it down. I looked at the people on the sidewalk and gave them a thumbs up, when they nodded I smiled behind the mask and swung off.

A/N:

I will try to make the next one longer, I'm fighting a writer's block fight.