Ripnami

Tsunami's POV

Tsunami was racing through the ocean, she loved the smell of the fresh ocean. Although her gills didn't feel comfortable but it didn't matter, she was in the ocean, her home. Tsunami swam passed a school of purple fish and swam to a coral reef that Riptide told her to meet him at. She stopped with current's help and peered through the coral reef. It was so colourful. It's beautiful colours made Tsunami want to live here forever. Tsunami's tail swished and caused the fishes to be pushed back. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw scales that were a lighter blue than her own scales. She peered closer and then something jumped on her back. Tsunami twisted to see what was on her. If that thing thinks it can live after it attacks me then it's lying to itself, Tsunami thought. As she was about to claw out the attacker's eyes out, she felt the weight of the attacker off her.

Then she saw a SeaWing light up his glow in the dark scales. The dragonet in front of her was barely a dragonet anymore. He was growing up, just like her, he had a lighter blue colour on his scales. He said, Did you practice?

Tsunami immediately recognised the dragon and said, What you do that for, Squid Brain?!

Riptide just laughed at Tsunami's reaction. I see you did practice, Riptide smiled. His handsome snout was inches from hers. Then just when Tsunami and Riptide where millilitres apart, Riptide smiled and dashed away from her.

You want to go? Let's go, Tsunami flashed. She zoomed after the ex-traitor and finally caught up to him. They swam side to side for a while. They swam closer to the SeaWing underwater palace and sooner or later, Riptide stopped moving. Tsunami tumbled into him, he fell backwards but he managed to catch Tsunami and he pinned he onto the sea bed. Tsunami tried to wiggle free but Riptide's grip was to strong. Okay, okay. You win, Tsunami flashed.

Riptide grinned, Are you surrendering? Tsunami went stiff, she did not surrender.

Tsunami pointed above Riptide and flashed, LOOK! A MASSIVE MONSTER! Riptide rolled his eyes and looked down into Tsunami's eyes.

I'm not falling for that, Riptide flashed.

Tsunami sighed and flashed, Fine you may not fall for that, but will you fall for this? Tsunami leaned forward and pressed her snout against Riptide's snout. Riptide went stiff but closed his eyes and so did Tsunami. They did not think this would last long but they knew that even though even though this kiss was for a come back, they knew that it meant so much more. Tsunami pulled away and stared into his eyes.

Y-yes, I think I fell for that, Riptide flashed. Tsunami, I-I like you. And not in a friend way, in a more than friend way, Riptide flashed.

I like you that way too, Tsunami flashed. They leaned closer and pressed their snouts together again and this time they didn't hesitate to kiss each other back. Then they heard a disturbing cough and looked up. Standing next to them was Queen Coral and Tsunami's sister, Auklet. They both looked disturbed. But they were both different disturbed looks, Auklet's disturbed face was "get a room" and Coral's disturbed look was "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Ahem, Coral flashed. WHAT are you DOING!

Run, Tsunami flashed. Riptide and Tsunami got up and they both swam to the surface and flew away from the wrath of the queen.