Lisa

Lisa's P.O.V.

I am Lisa Manoban. 27 years old. I work as farmer in the morning in our small Mandarin farm and a vocalist in the town club at night. I'm 6.3 tall. Fair skin and have a chocolate colored eyes. My body is a litte broad from working and exercising every morning. And my hair is up to the shoulder.

I have a simple life.
Farm-Club vise versa.

I drink but occasionally.

I'm living with my grandmother. She was the one who stand as my parent and take care of me.

I was only five years old when my mom died from breast cancer.  and I don't have much memory from her. Then my dad left. He said he was only gonna find a job, but he never came back.

Mama my grandmother showered me with love. That makes me a better person. I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She's the only reason why I keep positive in life. And she pushed me to pursue my passion in music.

I was just singing one morning in front of our ranch then she noticed me. Then one day when she came back from the town, she gave me a poster saying wanted vocalist. I hesitate first but she cheered me to build my courage. I applied and she was happy and proud when I get accepted and start that job..

New story!.

MANOBAN_1995🙉