⌜ special chapter ⌟

Start from the beginning

neither of the two won't say it out loud but they knew they had feelings for one another. chan was obvious about it and he would admit that he liked the older, but he won't say it in front of jiro's face. meanwhile, jiro always denies it whenever a friend of his would tease him about chan. he just wasn't sure of what he was feeling towards the younger but being in this position with him made his heart skip a beat.

jiro?

the boy's eyes widened as he saw the door to his room suddenly being opened by no other than his father.

jisung had his brows furrowed seeing his son and his classmate cuddling instead of studying. he then had his brows raised at the two while he received some hand gestures from jiro who's begging for him to leave.

aren't you two supposed to be studying?❞ jisung questioned, not lowering the volume of his voice.

jiro then quickly and carefully placed a finger on top of his lips before pointing at chan and then gesturing both his hands as if he was telling his father that chan is sleeping. it didn't take jisung a while to understand that, making him have a sly smirk as he had an evil plan in mind.

well—

jisung didn't get to finish his sentence when jiro started to use his thumb and ran it across his throat horizontally, indicating that he'll kill him if he wakes chan up. jisung bit his lower lip as he found the boy amusing, trying to hold back his laugh as jiro was panicking when chan started to move on his lap.

"you, leave." jiro mouthed once chan had stopped moving. he didn't forget to use his hand in making a motion to shoo his father away.

shaking his head, "what if i don't want to?" he said as he leaned by the door frame with his arms crossed and that annoying grin on his face.

jiro looked like he was in the verge of breaking down at how stubborn his father is. all he wanted was alone time with chan and just letting the boy sleep without disturbance, can't jisung see that at all?

anyways,❞ the father started to speak in the midst of silence that made jiro flinch. ❝go down after because your papa is calling.

jiro clicked his tongue as he motioned his fist and threatened his father with it, which only caused for jisung to make a face before leaving and closing the door with a loud thud. thus making chan slowly waking up, moving gently on the older's lap.

jiro sat there as he watched chan rubbing his eyes with the most cutest yawn he could show. jiro could have sworn he had seen a lion cub yawning, he just wanted to put this boy inside his pocket.

but of course, he didn't want to say it out loud.

is one minute up?❞ chan mumbled, eyes still half lidded.

shaking his head, jiro placed a hand behind chan's head and pulled him back down to rest on his chest. ❝no, only five seconds passed.

his face was turning red as he did that and he didn't know what had gotten to him when he just changed his mind and let chan sleep for as long as he wanted.

leaving the two alone, jisung made his way down the stairs and scanned his eyes at the living room. a frown made its way to his lips when he didn't see a specific figure. that frown was then replaced with a small smile when he could hear someone humming inside the kitchen.