⌜ nine ⌟

this. is. not. good.

jisung groaned out loud, saying each syllables slowly, before burying his head down to his palms.

jaemin had actually expected something more as to why he had to excuse from his class just to meet up with jisung at the rooftop. at first he got so worried as to what jisung was doing at the rooftop and not attending classes, he also panicked when he saw him laying down the ground as he reached the rooftop in thoughts of him being dead, and then just found out that jisung was complaining about his situation right now with the baby and especially with chenle.

and right now, the cousin was looking at him in disbelief. ❝so we skipped classes just for this?

this may not be something big for jaemin but for jisung, his future and his life depends on this situation he is right now. ❝you got me into this mess, who else should i call?

jaemin rolled his eyes as he had enough of his cousin complaining, ❝but i don't remember you complaining these past days about this.❞ he guessed that jisung had already adjusted, and he was so sure that jisung had already accepted the child. ❝so, why now?

because!❞ jisung whined as he leaned back to the railings. he didn't know how to word it out with jaemin, he do knows that his cousin is going to tease the life out of him after he tells him about it. ❝this is not going well.

what is not going well?❞ jaemin furrowed his brows, still not understanding what jisung's problem is.

this.

what this?

this!

jisung

the younger took a deep breath before letting the words out, ❝me being with chenle all the time!

jaemin was taken aback by jisung raising his voice at him. ❝but you don't see him every hour of the day since you have classes and not to mention your part time job after class.❞ he stated, still finding no reason for jisung to be uptight by his situation.

that's the point, hyung!❞ the younger grabbed his own hair and started to mess it up, letting out incoherent noises of frustration. ❝everytime i'm not with him, i always feel the need to go home straight just to see him. and everytime i am with him, my mind keeps on saying that this is wrong and that i shouldn't get too close or things might get out of hand.

it took jaemin a while to process what the younger had said. a smile then went to his lips as he finally found out what jisung was feeling.