⌜ three ⌟

"did you like my gift?"

jisung ran a hand through his hair as he walked back and forth in front of the two unfamiliar guests that's sitting down the sofa with their heads lowered. ❝do i like—❞ the tall boy scoffed. ❝do i look like i like it!?

jaemin stayed silent for a moment, maybe pulling his phone away from his ears because of jisung suddenly shouting at him. "how could you not? you asked for it."

the boy let out a gasp of disbelief. ❝i did not ask for a baby.. and someone that's probably an elementary student!❞ he exclaimed, making the two that are sitting down the sofa flinch.

clicking his tongue, chenle couldn't believe what jisung had described him. ❝excuse you, but im actually nine—

"there's someone else other than a baby?" his cousin asked, confused as to what was happening. he remembered ordering one baby with a description close to jisung's features, also with a dolphin laugh because he finds it cute. and also, jaemin mayhaps included a crybaby in the options since he wants for jisung to see what he's like when he was a kid.

don't act like you're surprised.❞ jisung glared at the two before continuing his voice raising. ❝i am supposed to be the one that's surprised!

"hey, i ordered one baby." jaemin stated, not liking jisung's reactiong. "and why are you acting like you don't like it? you asked for a baby that one time we went out."

i— what!?❞ jisung tried to remember when that one time that jaemin is talking about. after a few seconds, he remembered the last time they went out with jaemin asking what he'd like for his birthday and jisung was in awe with the car. ❝i was talking about the car!

"what car?" jaemin then let out a sound of realization after remembering it, jisung did have his full attention to that expensive car in display.  "oh."

jisung let out a groan for the nth time that hour, burying his head on his palms he stood there in silence. he tried to compose himself in the midst of all the trouble that's happening in just one day, and it just had to be his birthday. ❝what should i do?

he couldn't see jaemin but he could imagine the male shrugging. "either you send the baby back, and also the person who came along with him," that's an idea jisung would love to do. "or, you man up and be a dad."

i can't be a dad!❞ jisung shouted in frustration. ❝i am nineteen.

jaemin would love to mention that there's a lot of teen dada out there but he didn't want to upset his cousin more. "then send them back." even though it sounded harsh, jisung didn't want to take responsibility.