12

Once the class was over, Mark and his friends went to the cafeteria. They sat in their usual place and were teasing Mark who was still smiling brightly about what happened few hours ago

"Professor shouldn't have disturb P'Vee! Finally that guy was confessing" Phan said in disappointment, he wanted Vee to start dating a Mark.

Everyone in their group was tired of Mark's whining about Vee, all the time Mark would complain how Vee doesn't care about him.

When in actuality, they all knew these two idiots are in love but too stupid to confess

"Maybe he might try it again?" James said in amusement as he points towards the giant bouquet, the person's face can't be seen as it approached their tables

They looked at each other in confusion when the guy stopped in front of Phan.

Phan started to panic as he noticed everyone was recording it, he looked at the bouquet in confusion.

"Nong! I like you a lot! Ever since we met for the first time, I can't stop thinking about you! Please accept it!"

Phan was stunned, his eyes widened when he recognised the voice and turned to look at Mark while others were confused.

Mark started to laugh when he heard Vee's voice, Vee somehow managed to look at Mark and realised he was standing in front of the wrong person.

He quickly moves towards Mark and dumps the bouquet into Mark's hand and runs away in embarrassment.

Mark hugs the bouquet and can't stop smiling about clumsy action of Vee, now he was looking forward to see how Vee gonna fix his mistakes

"P'Vee is romantic but dumb" Phan whispers as he sighs in relief, he literally thought that someone was proposing him.

"I don't mind it" Mark said while grinning.

Kla, Pond and North were laughing so badly that North and Pond already fall off the bed, yet both couldn't stop laughing

Vee felt embarrassed but he didn't know what to do, he sat on the couch and looked at his friends who were still laughing at his misery.

"I can't believe that you did it!!" Pond shouts as he leans on North for support, Vee glares them but they were not affected

The boys were at Vee's room where Vee told them how the proposal went wrong twice and now Teacher was looking for him.

Luckily the teacher was very lenient on him and let him go with warning yet Vee decided that he won't go to first year building for a while.

"Damn! It would have been romantic if only you didn't do it during the class and again seen the person before approaching " North points out

"Jeesh! I was desperate!! I can't believe I failed twice" Vee mumbles as he grabs his phone.

Already he was trending on the college page, someone took his pictures and posted them on the college page and now everyone was talking about him.

"What's the next plan?" North asked in curiosity

"Flowers! Lots of flowers!" Vee said thoughtfully, Pond and Kla looked at Vee and wondered what Vee was planning to do this time.

"I need to go, I need to make preparations for tomorrow!" Vee shouted as he rubs out

"Why is he running all the time? Doesn't he know about online delivery?" Kla asked in confusion

"He's dumb" North chuckles as he replies.