7

Next Day.......

Everyone was nervously gathered in hall were the competition for this year's Moon and star was taking place

Bar along with his friends were sitting in the middle, waiting for the program to begin.

Tee and Lee looks at Bar and chuckles and pulls Kla and Pond's sleeves to get their attention

"Oho! Someone is worried about his Doctor" Kla comments but Bar ignores him because he was too worried about Gun

"Wow, you're so focus that you don't even care what others are saying" North said shock

"Shut up! If you don't wish to watch then leave!" Bar shouted in frustration, his friend pretends to seal the mouth and looks towards the stage.

"Hello to all my friends who have gathered here!! Now let's begin the content!!......." The host was telling about the contestants and rules but Bar wasn't interested in it.

He was waiting to see Gun as he was worried that Gun might be totally nervous and he could feel his heart ready to jump out of his chest.

Vee was busy on his phone as he tried to call Mark but the younger one was ignoring him. Vee sighs as he puts his phone inside his pocket.

"Excuse me Phee, can we sit here?" Vee looked up and saw Khanphan, James and Mark.

Vee nods quickly and sits properly, Mark scowls as his friends make him sit next to Vee.

"Mark...." Vee whispers but the younger boy doesn't even look in his direction and whispers "Don't disturb me Phee"

Vee frowns and looks towards the stage feeling upset, Mark steak glance of Vee and snickers

Na dragged Beam to the hall as Beam was taking too much time, the boy was busy buying the snacks and Na was worried that they would miss Gun's performance.

Gun said he was planning to dance and Na couldn't wait to watch it. Beam sulk how Na was interested in Gun more than him.

It's not that Beam wasn't excited to watch Gun's performance, he already saw it when he was practising and he was scared that Na would like Gun more after the performance.

"Stop being so insecure! I already said I don't like G....." Na became quiet and blushes as he remembered how Beam kissed him last time when he said Gun's name

"I don't like him in that sense! Plus he already has P'Bar!" Na reminded Beam but Beam was busy cursing Gun because he believed that Na was blushing because of Gun.

"I can see..." Beam mumbles making Na roll his eyes at Beam's childishness.

"And our next performance is by Tossakan!! From Medical department" The host announced, all the girls screamed in excitement making Bar pinch Kla who was next to him in jealous

"Owww! Barrrr!" Kla cried but Bar didn't let him go and pinched him harder

"You got what you deserve" Yiwha comments as Kla was teasing Bar all this time.

Their other friends laugh at Kla's misery, finally Bar let go of Kla's hand which has turned red and swollen.

Kla looks at Bar in fear and quickly changes seat with North who protests but still agrees

Bar's heart skipped a beat when he saw Gun coming on the stage wearing skin tight black jeans and double size loose white shirt with black choker.

The shirt up unbuttoned half way and Gun was wearing contact lense.