1

I beg your pardon, I don't have much idea how social media works, so please tolerate my lack of knowledge about Facebook.

Please read the character introduction for better understanding of the story, or you might get confused by Original Characters
---------------

#Can Someone help me? I want to court this person but I'm afraid I'm not good enough- Tassakan_Gun

Gun posted on his Facebook page as he stares at the person he has been crushing on since he was in high school. Just for this person he studied hard so that he can attend the same university with him. His name was Bar, Sarawut Bar.

Gun smiles as he watches Bar playfully fighting with his friends and junior in the swimming pool. To him Bar was center of his world, he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Stop drooling, if someone sees your face right now they might take you as pervert" Beam jokes as he takes the seat next to Gun.

"You look like a wet dog, go away" Gun gave Beam a blank face but Beam wasn't bothered.

"Did you check your phone? It keeps vibrating" Beam points at Gun's phone which was laying on the ground next to Gun.

Gun picks up his phone and fb notification. He opens Facebook, he wasn't surprised by the amount of response he received because he was  Medical moon so every knew him in the campus.

#Can Someone help me? I want to court this person but I'm afraid I'm not good enough- Tassakan_Gun

JustNa: Are you cheating on me? 😤

Yiwhaaa: My handsome Nong I'm hereee! I will like you no matter what. 😘😘❤️❤️😍😍

Kla_Kla: @Yiwhaaa he's not talking about you, don't scare him away 👀😎.

VeE: @Kla_Kla @Yiwhaa  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TeEee: Baby I'm here 😍😍😍

Beam chuckles as he reads the comments and looks at Gun who was smiling.

"At this rate you will never get P'Bar" Beam comments, Gun panics and covers Beam's mouth with his hand as he looks around to see if anyone heard him.

Gun sighs in relief when he sees the pool empty as everyone already left and they were the only people still here.

"Stop being such a coward! Because of you even I can't hit on Na! I'm scared if this continues I will be attending your and Na's wedding with my broken heart" Gun chuckles on hearing Beam and replies.

"It's not easy"

"Then make it easy! I'm waiting for you to confess to your Phee so I can start my own love story" Beam hits Gun's shoulder in annoyance.

"Gun! It's now or never! You have to confess to P'Bar or I swear I'm going to confess to him instead! If I can't have Na then I won't let you have P'Bar too" Beam threatened Gun who was glaring at him.

"What are you two talking about?" Na asked as he stood behind them with his arm on his waist.

"Gun finally decided to confess to P'Bar" Beam shouted, making Na squeal in excitement. Gun's became paler if possible as he watched his friends in shock.

"I wanna see it too!"

"Of course! Let's go Gun! Either you do it or I will.." Beam smiles Slyly.

With Bar...

"OGM! I'm going to faint!" Yiwha screamed as she jumped in excitement hitting people around her. Pond, Kla watch her as if she's from some other planet while Vee and Bar were amused.

I Wish For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें