9

Mark was on his way to class when he felt someone stalking him, Mark ignored it believing that he was over thinking but then suddenly someone grabbed his hand and dragged him into a corner.

Mark looks up and glares when realised that it was Near, Near was the senior who used to harsh him all the time. Even Mark slapped him once but still the senior wasn't leaving him alone.

"Missed me? I haven't seen you for long" Near said as he traps Mark between the wall and his arms

"I don't have time to waste on you" Mark replied calmly, Near chuckles as he tried to control his anger

"Such a sharp tongue you have here" Near said as he glared Mark

"You already told me that last time, Tell me something new" Mark looks at his watch and sighs, he was late for class now.

"N'Mark, watch your mouth when you speak to me" Near shouted in anger

"Or else what?" Mark challenges him.

"I guess I need show you, your place today" Suddenly Near forced himself on Mark

"What the fuck you bastard!" Mark shouted as Near tried to kiss him, Near grabbed Mark's hand so he couldn't fight him.

Mark shouted in anger and tried to push him away but Near was stronger. Near started sucking on Mark's neck that's when Mark kicked him in his crotch making Near scream in pain.

Meanwhile, North was showing the engineering departments in college to PraRam but PraRam was more interested in the person walking in front of him than the tour around the college.

"PraRam, did you get it?" North asked as he turned around to look at PraRam. PraRam smiles sweetly and nods

"Really? Because I'm not gonna show you around again" North told the younger boy.

"Phee, I got it" PraRam replies, North ruffles his hair.

"Phee.... Um..." PraRam looks nervously at North, North looks at the younger in amusement and wait for him to speak.

"Can Phee come to....." PraRam wasn't able to finish his sentence when they heard a loud scream.

North rushed towards the source of sound while PraRam followed him, soon they came across Mark and Near.

Near was still screaming in pain while Mark wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. His clothes were messed and North got the idea what might have happened here.

"Mark, are you okay?" North asked the boy in worry, Mark looks at North and replies

"I'm okay" meanwhile PraRam looks at Mark in curiosity, he never saw the boy before around North.

"What happened here?" North asked, looking between Near and Mark as he wanted to hear it from Mark's mouth.

"He was trying to force himself on me so I kicked him" Mark replies glaring at Near.

"Mark, you should have beaten him more" North said as he kicked Near in the stomach, PraRam was scared seeing North so angry and grabbed his arm to stop him from further beating Near.

"Phee, it's enough" Mark also grabs North's hand. North pulled both boys away from the scene and called Vee.

Once Vee heard what had happened, he left the class in the middle and rushed to find Mark.

Vee just looked at Mark and then took him with him without saying anything to North. Vee was fuming with anger when he saw Mark's condition and he swear he was gonna kill whoever did it.