3

Bar was anxious, he would keep checking his phone to see if there is any message from Gun. It's been more than a couple of days since he last saw Gun and it was troubling him.

Everyone noticed the change in Bar's behaviour because he became more brutal during the hazing, before Vee, Pond and Kla found it fun to tease Bar but now even they were scared.

"Someone is missing the doctor," Kla said while playing a game on his phone.

Bar kicked his chair in anger but luckily Kla didn't fall down, others laughed but Bar was not amused.

"Who is missing that idiot" Bar mumbles in irritation.

"Well, you know you can go and visit him if you want. The practice is at the main hall" Yiwha said while looking at her phone.

"How do you know that?" Bar asked in curiosity

"Well, Mark posted it on his account" Yiwha replies

Both Vee and Bar took out their phones in a hurry to check the post.

# We make hot couples, don't we? support GunMark!! -Mark

With Tossara_Gun

"What the Hell?" Vee shouts in anger on seeing the post.

"Wow, your wife is cheating on you with Bar's husband" Kla jokes but both Vee and Bar glares him at the same time

"Chill, I was just joking," Kla said, feeling scared. Suddenly Vee stood up and took his bag

"Where are you going?" Yiwha asked in confusion

"Main building" Vee said

"I'm coming" Bar told Vee as he grabbed his own bag.

"Wow, I will pray for Gun and Mark," Kla said in amusement as he watches Vee and Bar going.

At the Practice hall..

Mark was getting bored so he came here to cheer for Field, while talking with others he found Gun was actually very cool but unfortunately he's taken.

"Aww! Gun! Dump P'Bar and date me instead" Mark jokes as he took the drink Gun bought for them. He gives Gun side hugs, making Gun give him a tired smile.

Gun was tired, early morning classes, two hours of dissection class then practice was draining him.

He so badly wanted to go home and sleep but he wanted to go and meet Bar too as he was missing the elder.

"Don't worry Mark, you will find someone too" Gun pats his head and assures him.

Mark still clings to Gun and mumbles cutely "That grumpy hippo Vee is in my fate"

When Bar and Vee entered the practice room they were greeted by the sight of Mark clinging to Gun.

Both were feeling jealous and annoyed, Bar even though liked Mark allot still felt like breaking his arms which were around Gun while Vee felt like beating Gun

"P'Bar!!" Mark waves at Bar in excitement when he saw his seniors, he purposely ignored Vee which made Vee more angry.

Gun looks at Bar with wide eyes, his face lightens up with a smile. Bar pretends not to see it and looks at Field instead.

"Field, practice hard! I want you to do your best"

"Khrap Phee" Field said awkwardly as he watched Gun face darkening and felt scared for himself.

"Come with me" Vee grabs Mark's hand.

"Where?" Mark asked but Vee pulled him with himself.

"Gun! Field! Help! He's kidnapping me under the sunlight" Mark shouts to draw the attention of people around him.