Unreasonable....

Crazy.....

With these thoughts he went into sleep all thanks to his tough job...

Days rolled by ...

Now sitting in this flight that will take him back to his place after 3 long years....

He didnt know what was happening to him....

He will reach his home in less than half a day....

In 6 hours,

His eyes will meet hers....

Did he forgive her?

Nooooooooo ...

He couldn't....

No matter how many times he tried.....he couldn't.....

His mind couldn't....

Hearing the safe journey wish of the pilot....

He closed his eyes letting darkness engulf him into past....

It would have been over a couple of months.....

They have not talked with each other....inspite of being in the same room....sharing the same cot....breathing the same air.....

Even she looks sad.....she is hurted not only with his silence but also her deed....

He wants to take her in his embrace and console her....his hands itch to.....but there was some hidden shield between them....separating them....the shield they themselves created....

Every day his eyes meet hers.....an anger engulf him.....mocking him for giving into her stupidity......

He wasn't able to concentrate on his works...
His delivery....
He was always lost in their thoughts....

He knew he needed a  change of place.....atleast to calm his raging mind....

He wants to go to a unknown place.....wishing he would find peace....

Wish he had completed his schooling at the least.....

He could have applied for some jobs and got out....

On one such day, he met his friend from school....he was a school dropout after 11th as well..

Tehy had met and instantly connected ....he was working in a warehouse in Dubai....

Dubai....the place his akka lived....papa lived....

He had instantly asked his friend if he could find a similar job to him...

His friend had looked at him as if he grew horns.....

All were very familiar with his love for Pandian Stories....

Then, why is he even wanting this?

His friend asked....

He had no answer....

But his friend did say he will enquire with his supervisor....

It took him less than 2 days to tell him there was a vacancy and that he can join in a month....

A month..

His friend said was a short span of time ...

Only he knew how long span of time it is...for him....

The very next day he had taken his old 10th certificate and gone to take passport in secrecy.....

His family didn't have a smell of what was burning in his head...until the police constable came knocking their door....

Seeing the police at the door step,  all of family members mind drifted to Kanna event....didnt know what shock was awaiting them....

Shock was a small word when it came to their reaction when they knew it was for his passport verification....

A big dialogues and tears followed....on how and why he was leaving.....

All he had as an answer was...

"Chumma try pananum nu thonudu anan..

Edachum sadikanum...nu oru aasa.....

10am class lendu kada kada nu irunden....

Ore oru tharava poitu varene"

A round of kudumbam pirinjidum, how will he stay alone....who will take care of him..followed....

And finally teh question came....how will mullai stay alone without him....

She had supported him that day....

"Avuha pogatum ka......

Aasa padraha la....

Pogatum....

En kita sonaha....konjam naal dhaaaanam....."

And gave a smile....the same fake smile both have been giving the entire family ...

When mullai had put forward her stand....his family couldn't pull off other strings....

They teased them telling how both were going kootukalavanithanam.....

His in laws had also asked how will their daughter stay without him....

If only they knew..he was going so that he doesnh have to stay with their daughter
...

He revealed another round of lies...on how he would take her quickly once he is settled ....

He knew the job was in a rig in a middle of the sea....family wasnt allowed.....3 years was the contract....but none knew....

He wont let anyone know before he boarded the flight with his bestie....

The announcement for fastening the seat belt brought him out of the memory lane...

The flight was to touch the runway in Trichy International Airport...

None knew his arrival....

He didnt want a pompom and tears and hugs in the airport like his departure time...

And hence had kept his arrival news to himself.....

He completed the surveillance and got out of the airport....

The dusty air hit him....

He will reach home in 2 hours...

He took a cab...loaded his luggage and souvenir he got for family....

And got into car...passing the location to the driver....

The rented cab halted before his house.....his old house....with one bathroom for 10 members....

Two engineer built bedrooms...and one self constructed room.....

He unloaded the luggage on to the thinnai....

Taking a deep breath he stepped in...

Ready to meet his lady love...

Yes she was is and will always be his lady love.....

No amount of anger can change that truth..

To meet his family....

He didnt feel the need to knock.....

He pushed open the old wooden door and smiled at the scene before him....