Introduction

~Y/N point of view~

      Hey, my name is Y/n. My family didn't like me, so they left me in the woods. I'm 6, so I can't really tell you much. I wandered around the forest, with my bear, and the trees just got more dense. That was until I heard someone coming, and I hid. I peeked out from behind the tree, and saw someone in a black hoodie and pants, and black converse with a blue mask, which was dripping some kind of black liquid out of the eyeholes? Anyway, he saw me so I ran, but he easily caught up to me, due to my small feminine body. (A/N:The picture above)

~EJ point of view~

      I was going for a walk in the woods, going pretty deep, until I saw a little girl hiding behind a tree. She started running from me, scared, but I chased her and easily caught up too her because of her small body. I picked her up into my arms, and she started crying for her mommy, who I didn't see anywhere, then she stopped crying, as if a realization hit her. "Hey hey don't cry...what's your name?" I asked her, and she replied with a simple "Y/n".

~A/n~

Sup my readers!!! I know, I only have one work out there, but that was when I was with my ex and all so I won't continue that one. But here we are with a Child x Eyeless Jack fanfic!! Hope you like it because I wasn't so sure...263 words...