58

madisons pov
-

a month later

"ondreaz stop! i'm tired of this!" i sat on my couch and put my head in my hands.

"well what do you want me to do?" he said annoyed.

"i want you to pack your shit and until you are sober you aren't living here!" i stood up and looked at him as my mascara ran down my face.

"babe i can change just give me time-" i cut him off.

"no ondre! you won't, you said that last month and theirs been no fucking change!" i raised my voice.

i then turned my head as i heard lia crying from her room.

i quickly went over to her room, picked her up and started shushing her.

"dre just go, you can see lia whenever you want but i can't have you around if you're gonna be drunk all the time" i said more quiet as lia was slowly falling back asleep in my arms.

"fine" is all he said before quickly going in our room and packing some of his things.

i put lia back in her bed and tucked her in.

i came back out into the living room seeing ondreaz was ready.

"i'm sorry dre.. i love yo-" i was cut off as he just grabbed his bag and left.

-

it's been at least a month since i've heard from dre other than when he came to visit lia, but i was always in the other room.

i heard a knock on my door and was confused, i wasn't excepting anyone.

i got up and went over to my door, opening it.

it was maggie.

"maggie! come in!" i smiled.

we both sat on my couch as lia played on the floor with her toys.

"i have good news" she smiled at me.

"what is it?" i smiled back.

"so tony.. asked me to marry him!" she squealed.

"omg i'm so happy for you!" before i could say anything else she started talking again.

"one more thing.. i'm pregnant" she blushed.

"holy shit! maggie congrats!" i hugged her.

"hey language, you don't want lia saying that" maggie smirked as she looked at lia who was looking at us confused.

"she would neverrr" i laughed.

-

"so how are you and dre?" maggie asked.

"not really sure at this point.. he comes to see lia but he hasn't for awhile, he doesn't answer my messages" i sighed.

i continued to put lias hair into small braids.

it's her 1st birthday in a few days, she's growing up so fast.

"i'll talk to tony, he has to be here for lia's birthday" she gave me a little smile.

"thanks maggie" i gave a slight smile.

authors note:
y'all have been waiting too long, sorry for that i had a lot of stuff going on. but i'm going to start updating soon!! also i got this idea from one of y'all so tysm love ❤️🥺 anywaysss i'll update as soon as i can! :)