"Ratchet, reopen the ground bridge. But ensure that the humans are at a safe distance..." Optimus said as they all looked at Soundwave. "...for we are bringing back a decepticon prisoner."

Back in the Autobot base, Soundwave was strapped in a slanted berth. The children were mostly surprised that the first con that the bots will interrogate was Soundwave. It didn't take long for the TIC to get back online and noticed that he was strapped in.

"Because we have the foresight to shield our new base, our captive will not be able to transmit his signal to the decepticon warship." Ratchet said,

"Nor will they be able to pinpoint his exact position." Optimus added,

"Not to mention Laserbeak not being able to find his master, because his signal is blocked." Honeybee said as she crossed her arms over her chassis.

"Guess this gives us the time in the world to make mister personality tell us everything he knows." Wheeljack said as he punched his fist to his servo.

"The cons surveillance chief must know a lot." Jack said,

"But Soundwave doesn't speak..." Miko said, "...Does he?" She said curiously.

"I'm not even sure if he has a face." Raf said with a bit of disgust in his voice.

"Or maybe he has one underneath a mask in which he never takes it off." Brianna suggested, "Talk about a vow of silence to someone who looks and act like slenderman."

"I know right." Miko said, as they all looked back at the prisoner in front of the bots.

"Why is Megatron stealing earth technology?" Optimus asked, "What is he attempting to build?"

Soundwave just mocked him as he replayed his question with a mix of a remix in his voice.

"Woah, Optimus Prime the remix." Miko said,

With that, Soundwave's screen had a smiley face on it. Saying that he was amused by what he did to the Prime.

"Oh yeah!" Bulkhead said as he transformed his servo into a mace. "I'll wipe of that smiley face off of him."

"Soundwave, we have treated you fairly." Optimus said, "For the sake of the natives of this planet, tell us what is Megatron trying to build. Before we are forced to use physical forms of interrogation."

Without a response, Soundwave's made a high screeching vibration, sending everyone in the room to cover their ears or audio receptors to endure the pain.

Honeybee activated a taser from her servo and slammed it on Soundwave, causing him to stop making the painful vibrations.

"Scrap this!" Ratchet said, "Soundwave isn't an ordinary cybertronian inside or out. So I strongly suggest opening him up, so we could have a further look on the information on his drives."

With that said, Soundwave started to do something in which flashed on his visor.

"Uh oh." Arcee said,

"Alright, he's downloading data." Bulkhead said,

"No." Ratchet protested, "Soundwave is erasing data."

With every data that has been deleted, none of them expected the next thing.

"Soundwave: Superior. Autobots: Inferior." Soundwave said, using his true voice for the first time in a millennia. After having that said, his visor went black and his body went motionless on the berth he is strapped in.

"Is he...?" Bulkhead as everyone watched Ratchet scanned him.

"His vitals remains functional. It seems he just suffered all communications, by crashing his own drives." Ratchet explained,

"So much for getting an information from a con who never speaks..." Honeybee said, "...until now." she added,

Everyone just left Soundwave be, hoping that his minicon doesn't finds his master nor the location of the base.

Honeybee went towards where the kids and Agent Fowler was. "Bri, have you seen Ultra Magnus?" She asked,

"Last I saw him, he went to his berthroom." Brianna said, "That's after I helped him get used to his claw."

"Thanks Brianna." Honeybee said as she went towards where the berthrooms are. Once she arrived at the specific door, she gave it a light knock. "Magnus, it's me. Can I come in?" She asked, only feeling a wave of love through their bond.

Magnus opened the door for his sparkmate and let's her in and closed the door.

"How are you doing on your appendix?" She asked as she gently grabbed his new claw and examined it.

"Better." He replied, caressing her faceplates with his other servo. "Your charge has given me good tips on how to control in using it." He said giving his sparkmate a passionate kiss on the derma. "I thought it would be difficult to use it and that I would wait a bit longer." He sat on the side of his berth, with her beside him.

"At least you were able to get used to it in just matter of hours." She said, leaning her helm on his shoulder plates. "I'm guessing me and Brianna helped you a lot with just patience involved."

Magnus lightly chuckled as he wrapped her his arms and ended up pulling her onto the berth while she is still in his embrace.

"(chuckles) Magnus, we're needed to be in the command for Primus knows when." Honeybee said as she tried to escape the commander's embrace.

"Just for a few minutes, my love." He said as he peppered her with light kisses on her neck cables and holding her close. "I want you to stay with me."

Honeybee just gave in and gently returned his kisses with her own, placing a servo on the side of his faceplates. Their kiss was at first passionate which later then turn into an intimate one as Magnus inserted his glossa in her mouth and tangled it with hers as they fought for dominance. This lasted for a while and they both stopped and went back to the command center.

And from what it looks like, they were both on time, since the decepticons are making a move again. In the South Pole. They all prepared to go until Ratchet tried to stop the commander again until Wheeljack protested.

"Doc, he's ready." Wheeljack said as Magnus gave him a thankful look as they went through the ground bridge.

Cliffhanger