28 🐛

Lara's POV

Monday came quickly. I don't know if Jessica would be at school. I mean I wouldn't show up if I cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend and it was about to come out. I met Monty at his Jeep.

He pulled me in for a long deep kiss. Alex came up to us. "Lara we have a group meting Wednesday after school. Monet's." Monty turned to Alex. "Man fuck off I'm having a moment with my girl." This pissed Alex off big time.

"Yeah I forgot she's YOUR girl. She isn't a fucking object that you could just own !" I put my hand on Alex chest and slightly pushed him off. "Enough." Grabbing Monty's hand we walk into school together. Coming down the stairs I saw Tyler having an argument with Courtney and Marcus. Monty push Tyler so hard that he fell to the ground and slidded into the lockers.

I pulled my hand from his. "Seriously?" He looks at me shrugs his shoulders. I went to help him up but he pushes me back hard. I end up falling on my own ass. He rushes over to Monty. "I'm fucking sick of this shit."

Monty is pissed he picks Tyler up and pushes him against the lockers. "I'll fucking kill you for pushing my girl." Tyler stares down at him. Weird enough he doesn't look afraid at all. "Yeah, I really don't know what she sees in you."

I grab Monty's shoulder and peal him from Tyler. "Babe, let him go. He is not worth it." Bryce comes over. He puts his hand on Monty's shoulder. "Dude calm down." Tyler looks at me and then back at them. Shaking my head I take Monty's hand and we walk futher.

 Shaking my head I take Monty's hand and we walk futher

Lara's outfit that Monday 👑

Hannah's POV

You would have thought that I learend my lesson from the last party. But I decided to give it one more shot. Bryce held a huge party to celebrate their football game. Kind of stupid but a good excuse to get drunk.

When I arrived I got nerves. There were people everywhere. Getting outside there were alot of people in the pool. I moved away from them and noticed the people in the hot tub. Jessica noticed me first. "Hannah Baker !" She yelled. Drunk already.

With her was Justin. Lazy arm hang around her shoulder. Then there was Zach and a girl. A freshman to be exact. Next to them were Lara and Montgomery. "Come on Hannah join us."

Lara invited me in and I stepped closer. "I don't have swimwear here and there isn't enough space for one more person." She laughed and turned to look at me fully. Stood up and made herself comfortable on Montgomery's lap.

"Take of your clothes. Your underwear is like swimwear. That's what we did." I looked at her and saw her lace black underwear. I slowly started to take my clothes off. I got into the hot tub and the water felt amazing.

Lara handed me a beer and we started to talk shit and laugh. I must admit. That was pretty fun. Jess and Justin got out and left. Later Zach and the other girl left to. It was only me and the couple.

Lara was nice to me. Like she saw me as her friend. Friend. I'll never be that to her. She made that very clear at Jessica's party. They started to make out. I wanted to leave but Bryce got into the tub.

He looked at them and started to laugh. "Damn, those 2 can't get enough from one another." I laughed and we talked for a while. People were starting to leave.

Lara got out of the tub and pulled Montgomery with her. They disappeared into the pool house. Only your imagination could tell you what is about to happen.

Lara's POV

After we left the hot tub. Monty and I made our way into the pool house. I threw him onto the couch. Then straddled his waist. We kissed with alot of passion and lust. His hands travelled to my ass. Slapping each cheek lightly.

This made me moan his name softly. I started kissing him down his jawline. Down his neck. Leaving a few marks and stared down at his chest. He unclipped my bra freeing my breasts.

He cupped each one. Pushing them together. "Fuck,babe,they feel amazing. Your are fucking amazing." He started to lightly suck on each one. I moaned and bit my lip. I brought his lips back to mine and gave him a kiss. My hand travelled downwards. When it reach his groin. I made sure to give it a lite squeeze. He moaned loudly.

I was just about to pull off his boxers when Alex came into the pool house. I quickly covered myself with the blanket that hang over the couch. "Shit sorry." Alex looked away while Monty found my bra and his shirt. I put on both and sat up in Monty's lap.

Alex looked back and made himself welcome on the couch. Monty was full of rage. I swear you could feel the blood pulsing through his veins. There were loud moaning outside. "Fuck who is going at it ? I thought everyone went home."

Monty stood up to take a look. "Looks like Bryce fucking some slut. Can't see who she is." Rolling my eyes I moved so that he had a place to sit down. "Must be a desperate slut at this hour."

That made me laugh. I fell asleep on Monty's lap. With little to no knowledge about what really happend outside.