9 🥴

Lara's POV

Today is state championship. I'm nervous as hell. The whole school is sitting waiting for us to bring back the trophy. Gemma and Lucy steps closer to me. "There are alot of people here today." I just nod my head. Not in the mood for conversation. "Are your parents coming ?" I shake my head and search in the crowd. "If your looking for Monty he is at the other site with Bryce and Jessica." That's when I see it. Jessica swaying her ass in front of my boyfriend. What the hell has gotten into her.

Putting in my ear phones to get myself ready for this. The race started and I'm waiting but then I caught Jessica Davis trying to make herself comfortable on MY boyfriend's lap. The only drive I have now is anger. Lots and lots of anger. The water is cold against my skin but it quickly fades. Breath in, breath out. First touch made only one more. The crowd is wild with cheers. My hand touches the other side and the race is over. We won ! Gemma hands me my towel and Bryce and the rest walks over with a huge grin.

"Fuck Hastings do you have a degree in swimming or what?" Throwing my hair back I turn around. Jessica's looks at me so innocently. Monty comes closer but I pay him no mind. Giving Bryce I big smile. "Yeah well to bad I  don't have a degree in lap dances." Bryce turns to look at the two behind him. Jess throws her arms to her side. "Lara relax Jess is high she doesn't know what she's doing." Bryce tries to save the situation. Monty keeps quiet. He knows I'm pissed as fuck right now. "Fuck you Bryce. You can't have him all to yourself I mean look at him."

Balling my hands into fists I launch forward but Zach grabs me around the waist and pulls back. "Let me the fuck go Dempsey!" Ripping out of his grib I walk out. Someone grabs my wrist but I pull it away. "Seriously babe ?" He should not start with me now. "Don't babe me Monty. You let her put her slutty ass on you." He is getting angry and steps closer I back away into the wall behind me.

He is dangerously close now. "She is high. She doesn't know what she is doing right now." I push my hands onto his chest "So your defending her now ?" I'm beyond pissed off. He stumbles back a bit and close his eyes. I'm poking the bear now but I didn't care. "I'm trying to explain." Crossed my arms over my chest and roll my eyes.

He raises his fist and for a brief moment I got scared. "Fuck." He hits the wall next to my head and then he turns around to look another way. I grab his arm to turn him to look at me. "Babe.." He pulls it away and looks at me. "Just go home. I don't want to fight with you because I'm afraid it'll end in a breakup." At the word breakup my throat closed a bit and tears started to form in my eyes. Biting my lip I gave him one last look and walked away.