11 🥳

Lara's POV

"Alex, I appreciate your concern but it is not necessary." Alex started to laugh and shake his head. "Not necessary? Did you forget that he took a lap dance from your best friend ?" Monty took a step forward and I knew I needed to take action right know. "Please Alex just mind your own business. I'm fine." Taking Monty's hand we walked back into the cafeteria. Marcus told me that Clay was busy with Courtney's tape. That means the prom night.

Everyone was super excited for prom, me included. I got this really beautiful red dress that would fit perfectly for the occasion. The night of prom I found Jessica nerves inside. It was her and Justin's first date. "Jess you look absolutely beautiful ! If Justin doesn't beat my words to you, you should just drop his ass right there." She gave me n light chuckle and we hugged." You look amazing. Monty won't take his eyes off of you tonight." With a slight eye roll I looked over to where he were talking to Courtney's friends. They encourage Courtney to dance with him. Jessica turned to look but before she could say something Hannah joined us. "You guys look great tonight." Jessica said a small thank you but I didn't really care. My eyes stayed on Monty and Courtney. When I finally had enough I walked up to them and took him away from her. "Seriously ? Courtney of all the girls here !" He laughed and pulled me closer he whispered in my ear what Courtney told him. Not a few seconds later Hannah stormed right into me. "Sorry." She was about to stalk of but Monty stopped her. "I'm sorry where is your girlfriend?" She took a step back in suprise. "Sorry which girlfriend is that actually?" He got closer with a smile on his face. "You're girlfriend from the picture, Laurel. I heard you two like a guy between you now and then." Hannah was starting to get pissed. "Yeah, where did you hear that from ?" She gave me a look and I gave her a smile. "Courtney says you asked her for a three way. I don't blame you, she's hot." Hannah rolls her eyes and just sighs. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I came closer and put my elbow onto Monty's shoulder. She looked back at us with envy in her eyes. "What my intel is no good ?" She tried to push past but stopped at his words. "No it's no good." I put my hand in front of her so that she can't get past me. Clay stood in the back and watched. "Because she confirmed that not only did Justin finger you but that you also went down on him. It's good shit." I gave her a light chuckle and her eyes shifted towards me. "I tought you were my friend !" She stormed off into the crowd with Clay calling behind her. Monty took it as a good opportunity to say hi. "Oh hey Cory." I gave him a light hit and he looked at me. " His name is Clay."