Veronica Sawyer- Party (a)

Heathers The Musical One Shot

Like a raging river the alcohol ran through the party like it was nothing, the floor had quickly become a minefield of empty cans, people were too busy drinking to dance anyway so it wasn't too detrimental. One of the people you had not expected to meet at one of Kurt and Ram's famous parties was Veronica, you weren't exactly cool but she was pretty much hated by most of the school, a special kind of outcast. But she was here and despite the rest of the school's opinions you thought that she wasn't too bad, so when you saw Kurt and Ram harassing her as they did to most things with a pulse it made your blood boil, after all she only came here to have a good time.

You could see Veronica try and push them away from her but they just kept on moving closer and closer to her, the thundering music made it difficult to hear but you could very clearly hear Veronica tell them to back off, to let her go.

It was hard trying to traverse the drunk high schoolers but you eventually made you way over, you tapped Kurt and Ram on the back, trying your best to lure them away with promises of beer and non-existent freshman but they wouldn't have it.

"Hey, back off!" You pulled on the collar of Kurt's jacket, trying with all your strength to pull him away but somehow how intoxication kept him solidly in place.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Ram whose party is this?" Ram swayed towards you, his solo cup coming very close to spilling onto the floor.

"Well Ram, as far as I can tell. This is our party. So this douchebag can piss off before he gets a boot to the head." Veronica tried to slip past them but they easily noticed, planting their arms into the wall and blocking her off.

"I don't want to start anything guys, V's just clearly not as into this as you are, there's plenty of girls here for you, you're the quarterbacks you know, let her regret not getting you and move on." Kurt smacked ram in the chest giving her just enough time to move away, at least getting her out of the corner.

"Well Ram, looks like we get pick of the chicks here... who do you pick?" Ram raised his finger to his chin and stroked his non existent beard.

"I choose Veronica. Thanks for the advice though." Once they had turned back around you also had enough time to dash, you hoped that you could find her to make sure that she was okay.