Heather McNamara- Detention (c)

Heathers The Musical One Shot

Never before had you been in detention. You had been the ideal student, and even now you argue that there was no reason for you to be in detention. You knew what you had done was wrong but for a more than justified reason, so you believed you shouldn't have ended up in detention. Nevertheless, what you thought didn't matter, so you were sat at a desk with a sleeping teacher before you and a couple of other students looking equally as bored.

You were stuck in your thoughts hoping the hour would be up soon, but the clock said you'd only been there for a matter of minutes. You were knocked out of your thoughts by the door opening. In walked Heather McNamara. She was the nicest of the Heathers and your girlfriend. The two of you were an unlikely couple but were beyond happy.

She slid her letter on the teacher's desk, who continued to snore before she slipped into the seat next to you.

"You never get detention, what are you doing here?" She asked in a hushed voice as to not wake up the sleeping teaching.

"I slabbed Ram," you stated, not too sad about it, nor believing that you should be there.

You knew that hitting another student was against the rules, and under any other circumstance you wouldn't have laid a hand on another student, but you felt justified.

"We all want to slap him Y/N," she smiled. "But why did you actually hit him?"

"He grabbed my arse, and when I confronted him about it, he thought it was fine so yeah. He didn't get reprimanded though," you shrugged.

The school's rules were backwards and protected boys who thought they had the right to touch the girls, but if the girls retaliated, it was punished.

"He did what?" She said, slightly too loud, making the teacher stir.

"It's fine Heather," you sighed. "He knows if he tries anything like that again I'll do a lot worse than just slap him."

She gave you a sympathetic smile, wrapping her arms around you to hug you tight.

"If he ever does anything like that again, tell me and I will destroy him," she said firmly, which was rare for her. "And Heather and Heather will help."

You smiled back at her, leaning in to kiss her sweetly on the lips. "Thank you for being there for me."

"Anytime."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.