Goodbyes and Guess Who's Back? Back Again?

I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him deeper. Lubba grunts and I pulls away quickly, "did I just hurt you? I'm so sorry Lubba I promise!" I panic, cupping his cheeks and making his lips form a fish mouth. "N-No, you didn't hurt me Chīsana.... At least not too much." He mumbles the last part.

"So I did hurt you!" I moan in dispair and hugs him close as he grunts again. "Chīsana...I don't think I can handle....you being on top of me like this..." My face becomes bright red. I scramble off of him quickly. "P-Pervert!" I shout, trying to stand but failing. Lubba catches me quickly. "But I'm also your boyfriend so I have permission."

I almost growl at him but push him away. "Jen-Chan take care of him for a bit. I have to go take care of something." He grabs me and pulls me into his chest. "No, I don't want you out of my sight anymore Chīsana." I sigh as he plants small kisses on my neck. "I know," I peck his lips and push him into Tatsumi.

"But if I don't. I lose family and that's not happening on my watch." I rush off and thank Tatsumi mentally for holding him back. I get there as soon as Leone tries to break the wall. I stop her. "No, this is my fight." I lie easily, its her fight but ftw. -3-

I break the wall once she steps back and I step into the hall. Thankfully, she keeps hidden. "A-Ah!" Honest yells when he sees me. "I thought you were dead!" I giggle creepily. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not~." I walk closer and he draws out his gun. "What you're not gonna make my imperial arms useless?" I ask softly.

"It wouldn't matter with someone like you." He retorts and I smirk. "Smart but at the same time-." I'm shout and my eyes widen before I chuckle as I see it went straight through stomach. "I admit. My body isn't as tough as Leone's but..." I move quickly, snatching the gun out his hand and turning it on him. "I make up for it in speed."

His eyes narrow, "join me Kisa. Live a wonderful life as an actual princess. Similar to the one you lived with Makoto." I'm silent, as if I'm thinking. "I....hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I laugh hysterically. "Baka...." I mumble with a smirk.

He grits his teeth and I smile, tossing the gun to the ground. "Baka!" I laugh heartily. "You think I enjoyed that?! I'm more of a 'hard knock life' girl, ask anyone. Plus you don't even know my name." I place a hand on my hip and walk closer to him, the shadows of the room beginning to move. "Be happy Honest. Even though you are a liar, I always find your name funny. Anyway, you get to see my trump card."

I grin, my hair turning pitch black, my teeth sharpening and my outfit turning black. "P-Please! Don't!" I grin happily. "Sorry but bloodthirsty is my middle name at the moment." My eyes narrow as they turn pitch black. "Shi no Kage. Death Shadow."

He begins to scream as my shadows tear him to shreds, literally. I watch in amusement until a hand is placed on my shoulder. My shadows go to attack the person but I stop when I see who it is. "L-Lubba...?" My bangs shroud my eyes. "Nikumu is right....you have so much hidden darkness in you." I feel him brush my bangs back and plant a kiss on my forehead.

"But at the same time. You care so much." He hugs me and I clutch his shirt tightly and giggle hearing Leone's wolf-whistle. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" She chants and I look up at Lubba who has a mischievous look in his eyes. "Let's give her a show, shall we?" He grins and kisses me deeply. I don't stop him.

"What was that before Wisp?" Tatsumi asks and I smile. "That...was all the pain I've kept." I sigh and frown, "who knew every bit of hatred I received would bring me back to life one day?" Fingers lace my hands with someone else's. "At least now, I can replace it." I smile at Lubba and he kisses my cheek.

"Okay. I don't want to see that." Tatsumi says and punches Lubba softly. "Take care of her oaky?" Lubba smiles at him as he nods. "He better," I elbow him. "I should've said make sure she doesn't kill you, instead." Tatsumi sweat-drops and I giggle. "We'll be going into hiding. Tatsumi, Leone and Akame. Have fun." I smile at them and Leone grins.