Training Gone Wrong

I literally zoned out for most of the move. A serious question was on my mind. 'Should I wait to eat my Nutella or eat it now?' This very serious question has been bothering me since last chapter. "Hey you," I tilt my head upwards. "Have you been listening at all? I'm-" I cut her off, "you're Chelsea and that's Susanoo." I say, still worried about my Nutella decision. "You....how'd you..." She is shocked but I don't care. Nutella is the important thing in my life right now.

A little while later, I come to my decision. "ALRIGHT! IN MY TUMTUM YOU GO!" I shout at the bottle, everything is silent. "What....oh wait, this is when she dissed Night Raid ain't it?" I ask slowly. "Bad timing Wisp." Akame pats my back. I'm hit on my head three times, guess who. -_-

I sit there, anime crying and eating my Nutella. "Aka-Chan, can I have more?" Akame, who is still with me answers no. "No, you aren't paying attention to anything." I anime cry more, "so cruel...."

I go to bed early, why? Because I like sleep. -,-

Unknown P.O.V

So this is her? The mysterious new assassin. I clutch my gun tightly, 'cute butt.... I can't wait to have her.' I grin and feel the tree I'm on get hit. "Don't peek Lubba, I'll kick your ass!" She shouts, probably unaware of who I am.

Wisp P.O.V

'Sometimes Lubba...' I shake my head, the heartbeat wasn't clear but Lubba is the only one who'd try that. I'd kick his butt each time. I dive into my bed, happy I took a shower earlier.

The next morning, I train with Susanoo and Tatsumi. I'm sitting on the ground and focusing. Earlier, I had asked for help sensing air and smell movement. I'm working on air right now. "Attack her but only use the air, you cannot make a sound either." Susanoo explains to Tatsumi as I concentrate.

I feel the air around me carefully. Tatsumi accidentally makes a noise and I kick him lightly, resulting in him flying across the field. "Ah! Gomen! You made a sound and it was instinct!!" I shout over to him, he's groaning in pain. "Uh...Susanoo, how about I work with Lubba?" I ask, Lubbock would probably be able to speed up my progress, he uses wires not really direct attacks.

"Go ahead, I'll work with Tatsumi." I thank him and leave quickly, shouting another apology at Tatsumi. "Lubba!!!" I shout and tackle him. "Nani?! What is it!?" He has a blush, that much I can tell. "I need Pervy-Chan's help to train." I explain and he gets irritated. "Don't call me that!" I laugh and yank him to the other side of the field.

"I need you to attack me as much as you can with wires. I'm practicing air fights so I'm not completely useless when the time comes." I explain. "Are you sure Wisp?" I stick out my tongue. "Come at me bro!" He finally attacks and I hear a wire spear an inch from my face. I dodge by a hair's length. Gasping when I realize there's another wire attached so Lubba can control the spear.

I roll, using what I know to my priority. "In the air Wisp!" Lubba orders and wire covers the ground as I jump. I feel lost but try my best to focus. I'm barely dodging his attacks in time, another wire splits through the air and I feel it, moving quickly to dodge. I land on the ground that's safe, Lubba only left a patch for me to land in, if I mess up I'll be seriously injured.

I jump up again when a wire flies at me quickly. A different wire cuts my face slightly. "Don't just focus on one Wisp! There can be multiple attacks at once!" Lubbock explains and I nod. My hand lands on the open ground and I push myself back into the air. Doing a twist to dodge two oncoming wires.