12)Water Bombs

I just found out almost the whole chapter has been deleted so if things don't make sense sorry, i'm re-writing it now.

As I was walking to my room I was pulled into another. The storage closet. A hand came over my mouth stopped me from shouting. "It's me doll" I calm down and take his hand away from my mouth.

"You scared me Barnes! What do you want" There wasn't much room in the closet so I was pressed up tightly against him. I didn't mind it though.

"I want dinner" I feel his hands skim up my dress and between my thighs. His finger plunge into me quickly and he thrust in and out.

"Barnes, not here!" I hiss out trying not to moan. "What if someone walks past"

"Be quiet" He says. Ugh! He pushes his fingers in my and I feel the curl. Oh god that felt good. I let out a whimper as his other hand rubbed my clit. "I said be quiet" he nibbles me neck. I squeal and try to keep my moans silent.

He takes everything away and I'm let unsatisfied. Leaving me no time to complain within seconds his cock is at my entrance. "Please. I need you" I moan. He slides the top him inside me.

Finally he starts to thrust into me and I have a hard time trying to stop my moans from coming out. He hits my g-spot and I gasp. "James!"

He chuckles breathlessly into my ear and nibble my neck. His hand went to rubbing my clit again and I groan. "Someone's going to hear us" he warns me, speeding up.

"I'm c-close" I moan as he slams into me.

"Cum with me doll"

It was hot. Too hot. Today was one of the hottest days of the year and now the world thought it would be funny for our AC to break!

"I'm too hot" I moan.

I was currently holding Bucky's metal arm against my side, it was keeping me cool but I felt it becoming hotter. Steve, Nat, Thor and Tony were all spread about the room as Clint, Sam and Bruce had gone to get us some ice.

"We all are" Tony grumbled. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

Finally the other three came in and fished out some ice cubes to everyone. I took mine and let it slide over my cleavage. When I looked back up I saw Bucky smirked down at me.

"Prevent" I mumbled under my breath just for him to hear. Then I decided to finally get up.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked watching me.

"Getting into a bikini and then to the outside pool"

"Damn" Natasha groaned. "I forgot that existed" then, slowly everyone began to do the same.

I was the first outside and so I choose the best sun-bathing spot and lay down on the lounger. I had already put cream on so I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I popped an eye open just as Natasha and Bruce came on the loungers too, everyone else got into the pool. "Watch out!" I hear Thor scream and my eyes open, unfortunately, just as I was splashed by a wave of water.

"Sorry Lady Rouge!" Thor looked sad. I groaned but waved him off. I closed my eyes again. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard Nat calling my name.

"Where is everyone?" she got up and Bruce and I copied her.

"Maybe they went inside for a drink?" Bruce asked. I just shrugged. "I'm going into the pool"

I sit back down just as Tony, Thor and Clint came running towards Natasha. "NAT WATCH OUT!" I squeal as they jumped on her and started to fire water guns at her.

She shrieks and I quickly get up to run away. I turn around and bump into a chest. "Where do you think you're going doll?" I gulp and try to turn back around. Steve and Sam blocked me.

"Oh no"

They started to fire their water guns at me and Natasha runs over to pull me away. We try to run but unfortunately get ourselves cornered. "Bruce! Help us!" I yell.

Everyone momentarily looks over at him as he gets out of the pool. Tony smirked and held out a water bomb. "Wanna help?" Bruce looks at us apologetically and takes it off him. My mouth drops.

Then they started to throw buckets of water, water balloons and fire water guns at us. "I hate you all!" Natasha cried as they hit us.

They just laughed at us. "Why you Steve! What happened to being honourable and that crap!" I squeal as a balloon hits me.

"Remember that lap dance dare?" Ohhh.

"No! Stop, no more" I groan.

Finally they ran out and Natasha and I were left glaring at them soaking wet. "We will get revenge" she wore. They looked mildly scared but shrugged it off.

We will get revenge!