Returned

Luna's Pov

         I attempted to look up at who was holding me, but I was held too tightly. "I wasn't doing anything, Kyoya," I said softly. "Liar!" He exclaimed," What were you thinking?" I sighed," I wasn't going to drown myself, Kyoya. After everything that has happened, I am still living, why would I do that now?" I wasn't going to mention that I had thought of it. "But, since we're asking questions; why are you here?" I pushed myself from him and stood up. He followed suit, and said,"I wanted to talk with you."

        I went over to the table with my towel, but remained quiet. "Luna. Please talk with me." I sighed and turned to him. "Kyoya, I'm not upset with you. But..." I trailed off, and looked away. "But what?" He asked. I slammed my towel down on the table, the slap of the wet material against the glass catching him off guard. "Don't make me look stupid, Kyoya! You left me sitting there! You wanted time to think! I gave it to you, and now you're doing this to me? I didn't- I hate this! I hate fighting with you! I hate feeling so depressed, and just want thsi to be over!" I had started yelling, and my voice had lowered towards the middle, but I ended yelling again, the sound reverberating around the room.

        I heard him take one step, and then they quickened and he grabbed my hand, as if to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. "Luna. LIsten to me!" He snapped, causing my head to snap up and look at him in shock," I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I don't want you to be upset or depressed. I needed time to think, because of me!" Still shocked; that's what I was," I always get jealous, and I had the right this passed time, but I over reavt when it comes to you, and it drives me crazy. I lose my composure, and I can never think straight. It's frusterating." I ripped my hand from his tight grip, holding my wrist," Oh, well I'm sorry for  screwing up your image!}" He threw his hands up," That's not what I'm saying!" I rolled my eyes," Then what are you trying to say, Kyoya? Because to me, that's exactly what it sounds like!" He didn't reply and instead raised his hand, and I flinched, remembering all of the years I lived with my father. But, he didn't hit me. He instead pulled me to him again, and I fought against his grip. "Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push myself away.

        "Not until you listen!" I quit yelling, but still tried pushing myself from him. "You don't listen! But, this time you need to. I wasn't talking about my image, at all. When I'm with you I could care less about my image. And I've never felt like that before. When I saw Manami with you, I felt more angry then ever before, and it took all of my self-control not to explode. I'm not used to the feeling, and it confused me." I stopped struggling, but was standing still. I didn't say anything more for a few minutes and then," What do we do now?" He dropped his arms from around me, and stepped back. I did the same," What now?" I whispered again. "Will you leave?" I looked at him and he shook his head," No, I will never leave you. I'm sorry, Luna."

        I smiled, for the first time in days, and hugged him then as tight as I could. He wrapped his arms around me in turn, and we stood there holding each other. "Me too, Kyoya," I said. After a while of standing there, I ended up sneezing because of the cold and he laughed and pulled away," I guess you should go change." I nodded," I suppose. Why don't you go downstairs as well, and wait in the sitting room." He nodded and I walked over to pick up my towel. I draped it over my arm, and walked over to the elevator. I hit the button and the doors opened, and I motioned for him to come in.

        The doors to the elevator closed and I hummed slightly, as I leaned my head on Kyoya's sholder. He wrapped his arm around around my waist, and I curled into his embrace, breathing deeply. " I really am sorry," He said, and instead of answering, I leaned up quickly, and pressed my lips to his. He smiled, and wrapped both of his arms around my waist. I smiled, and deepened the kiss, all the hurt and misunderstanding from the past week, gone from our minds. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he layed one hand flat on the smallof myback, and the other raised to my neck. We weren't paying attention as the elevator opened, and weheard a squeal from the otherside, and for half a second, I was confused as to why his sister was here. I broke away and turned around to see Susuma standing there, her face red. "Oh my God!" I squeaked, and then ran from the elevator and down the hall to my bedroom.

        My face was red and I buried my face in my hands. "I can definitely expect questions later." I groaned, and walked over to my wardrobe and openedit, trying tofigure out what I would wear. There was a knock at my door then, and I was surprised that Susuma would come with questions so soon. "Come in!" I called, knowing my doom was assured. The door opened, and then closed and I blushed as I said, "I really don't want to answer any questions, Susuma. Nor, do I need a lecture." There were footsteps, and then a voice that wasn't Susuma's said behind me," I hadn't planned on doing that exactly." My eyes widened and I whirled around, a smile on my face. "Russel!"'

Heyo! So, this wasn't exactly my plan for the chapter, but I think I like the way it rolled. Everything will be explained so don't worry. Thank you for reading, and I would love to hear your thoughts on the story!