I Don't Want A Lot For Christmas

Luna's Pov

        I stared at myself in the mirror, and huffed as I walked out to the Club Room. "Tamaki, I can't wear this! It looks like Christmas through up on me!" I said crossing my arms. (Picture in external link). I also had on white tights that had red and green bows going up the sides, and green shoes with one inch red heels. My hair had a green head band in it that had a small elf hat that sat off to the side. He turned to look at me and he smiled brightly," You look adorable!" He cried and I wasn't fast enough to dodge him and he wrapped me in a hug, spinning me around. When he finally set me down, I was hugged by the others as well. "Would you get off?" I whined, and they obeyed. "Kyoya!" I said looking athim," Can you convince Tamaki to let me change?" He looked up from his computer and smirked, "Why? I don't see a problem with it." And I groaned and then pointed at him saying dramatically," Kyoya, you pervert! I'm telling your sister!" And then I ran back to the back room.

        "Charge!" I heard, as I was about to close the doors, and twin arms wrapped through mine and dragged me in, the doors closing slowly behind them. "No!" I cried as I was forced into a chair in front of a manity, but then turned around to face away from the mirror. "We've been sent," Began Karou," To do your make up," Finished Hikaru. I groaned, but didn't protest further, knowing it was no use. I sat silently, well mostly. I may have thrown little insults here and there, only because I was annoyed with what they were doing to me. Luckily, I wasn't the only one dressed up, though. Everyone else was also dressed up as elves, though they all added there own charms to their outfits.

        Finally they clasped hands and smiled at me," Okay, you're done!" And I sighed and turned to the mirror. I was shocked by my reflection. I had cherry red lips and my eyes were shimmering in the light (Pic to the right). I sighed and dropped my head. "You guys..." They walked aroundin front of me," Yes?" I looked up at them suddenly and they screamed and ran from the room. "I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed and ran after them.

        But, I instantly regretted it when I ran out the doors, and a camera flash snapped. "What the hell?" I asked as I began to get my vision back. "Well, we knew there was no chance of us getting your cooperation for photos," Kyoya said standing up from his seat with a camera in his hand," So, we have it planned to have random shots taken throughout the night." I raised a finger and was about to yell at him, but I took a deep breath and raised a hand, palm towards him, and said instead," I will deal with you in a bit. First, I need to kill those two devils!" I said as I spotted them trying to sneak away. They screamed again, and I began to chase them around the room.

        "You can't catch us!" They teased, unknowing I was less then a foot away from them. I snagged them both by their collars then, and they let out high pitched screams as I dragged them to the back room, the doors slamming shut behind me. I'll spare the details of what was said and/or happened, so as not to give anyone nightmares, but we walked out ten minutes later, their faces white as sheets, and mine in a smirk of triumph. Everyone looked worriedly at Hikaru and Karou as they went straight to a corner and curled up into the fetus position, but I paid them no mind.

        "Do I really have to wear this rediculous make up?" I asked Tamaki, making his gaze turn to me. He nodded his head slowly, as if afraid of what I would do. I sighed and let my head drop to the side,"But, I look so weird!" I said, and he placed a hand over his heart and gasped," Luna! I am amazed by your words. You-" I held up my hand to stop his rant," Okay, okay, please don't start. I take back what I said, I like it. Happy?" He thought for a second," Hmm, I don't know.... You don't seem honest. Kyoya, what do you think of her pretty costume?" We turned to him and he stood up and tookin my appearance fully now, a smirk barely suppressed on his lips," I don't mind the look." I glared at him before a smirk of my own formed," Is that so? In that case... Hikaru! Karou!" Kyoya turned around then, and a camera snapped in his face.