Guests

Luna's Pov

        "Is it true your house burnt down Christmas Eve?" A girl, Emiko, as as we sat at a table in the Host Club. "Actually, it was Christmas morning, around 3 am, but yeah, I'm afraid it did," I sighed placing my head on my hand. "That's awful," Said a boy, Junichi. "Where are you living now?" Emiko asked. I met her gaze and smiled slightly, "Well, I actually have a pent house for emergencies, so I live there now with my maid Susuma." Manami, another girl sitting with us, laid her had over mine," If you ever need anything, I- we, are here for you. You can talk to us if you need help." I smiled at her, and pink dusted her cheeks," Thank you, Manami." I turned to the others," And you all, too. You're all very kind to me, and I'm glad that we're friends."

        From that point on, the club hours passed as normal, and when it was done I sighed and laid back on the couch. "Well, I shall take this rare opportunity to relax and enjoy the peace.... And there it goes," I said as the usual after hours shenanigans started happening. I opened my eyes just in time to see Tamaki pull a bat from nowhere and chase Hikaru and Karou with it, yelling at them for harassing his daughter. I smirked then and pulled a box of pocky from my bag. "Hey, Haruhi. Come here please." I called to here. "Yes? What's up Sempai?" She asked sitting in front of me. "Have you ever heard of the pocky game?" She thought for a second and then shook her head saying," No, how do you play?" I smirked," Here, let me show you."

         I pulled out a peice of pocky and motioned for her to open her mouth. I placed on eend in her mouth and said," Now, the point is to bite down on the ends in turn until there's as little left as possible. I know I'm irresistible, but you have to keep from touching your lips to mine, 'kay?" I asked, a smile on my face. She nodded, trying not to break the Pocky. Oh my, she didn't see anything wrong with this plan, and I chuckled at her naivete. It's a good thing I wasn't a pervert like those three. Speaking of, I smirked over at them before grabbing Haruhi's chin gently and making her look up at me and I took the first bite. She took the next one without a second thought, nad I heard Tamaki hit the floor as I took a slightly bigger bite, and leaving only an inch and a half between out lips.

        Hikaru could only stare in shock, and Karou was freaking out over his brother's vacant state. I went to take another bite, but the pocky was broke somehow and my head was tipped up. "I'll take it from here, Haruhi," Kyoya said as he bit the last part and his lips connected with mine.

        As happy as I was with what happened, he spoiled my fun with Tamaki, Hikaru, and Karou and I was going to mess with him for it. I pulled away from him, surprising him though he didn't show it, and grabbed Hikaru's arm, pulling her in front of me. "Haruhi!" I whined,"Kyoya's being a pervert." She sighed, and pat my hand reassuringly," It's okay, Luna-Sempai." I sighed and hugged her, "Thank you, Haurhi. You're the only one I can trust here," I looked over at Honey and Mori," Oh, and you guys, too."

        I jumped up then and Haruhi got up, too. "Well, I have some work to do, so I better go," I said as I snatched up my Pocky box and put it in my bag. "Me too," Haruhi said," I have some chores to finish." I looped my arm through hers," Let me walk you out Haruhi. After all, that would be the respectful thing to do." This was a dig on Tamaki, and I'd the satisfaction of him flinching as he stood up. We walked out the doors, and I topped and turned to Haruhi," Thanks for playing with me today. It was fun until we were interrupted." She nodded," It's no problem. Although, I still don't get the point of the game." The doors  began closing and I leaned in closer to Haruhi. I glanced in and saw the Three Stoogers, I'll let you guess who's who, rushing the door, and I kissed her cheek as the closed in their faces. I smiled as I stood up," Thanks again, Haruhi. I really had fun today." She nodded as she adjusted her books in her arms," No problem."

        I walked with her outside, and we parted ways a few blocks from her house. I was still walking, even with the greater distance, but it was okay to me. As I was walking though, a black limo pulled up besides me and I stopped as the window rolled down to reveal a familiar face," Manami! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. She smiled at me," Well, I am just coming back from tea with my parents. I was going to go home but, do you need a ride? It's no problem if you do." I thought for a second and then nodded," Sure, that would be appreciated." And she opened the door, and I slid in, pulling it shut behind me. "So, where do you live?" she asked, and I gave her the address, which she relayed to the driver.

        "So, is it different to be living with only one maid?" She asked, with curiosity, cocking her head slightly at me. I shrugged, "I guess, I mean it's not very different. With just the two of us there isn't as much to do. I only have her clean once a week, but I sometimes still find her cleaning when she thinks I'm not looking. I help where I can as well, but with School, the Host Club, and now work, it can be hard to help her." I looked over at her and she was smiling. "What?" I asked with a slight laugh. She waved her hand slightly," It's nothing. It's just you're really sweet, you know that?" I blushed and scratched at my head slightly, brushing my white bangs into my face," I don't know about that." She rolled her eyes," Take it from me, Luna-Chan, you are." My face darkened again and I waved my hands in front of me," W-what do you mean "Chan"? Please, it's just Luna." She shook her head," I think I like Luna-Chan, Luna-Chan." I shrugged and looked away," Sure, if that's what you want to call me, I guess I have no problem with it." 

        Just then we pulled up to my building and I opened my door. "Um, would you like to come in? I mean, Susuma always make too many snacks, and this could be my thank you for the ride. What do you say?" She nodded eagerly," That sounds lovely, Thank you!" She grabbed her bag and got out of the car. "Oh, just a second," I said, and walked up to tap on the passenger side window. It was rolled down and I smiled politely at the driver," If you would please, there is a parking ramp around the corner. I'm afraid long vehicles are only allowed on the bottom floor, but there's plenty of space. If you'd like my pent house is on the very top floor, the code to get in through the elevator is 5568349. If you come to the door, just knock and the maid will answer. You are welcome to come up if you'd wish." He nodded and gave a reserved smile," Thank you, Madame." And he pulled around the building. I turned to her," Well, let's go then."