𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Start from the beginning

He leaned down and kissed my lips, and I smiled as I followed him out the house. He no longer needed crutches, his leg was now in a boot and he could walk on it.

Once I seen Kamani's black BMW truck, I made my way to the backseat. Her mama was in the front, while my cousin was sitting behind Kam. I sat in the middle since I was smallest.

After Namir finished his blunt, he slid in and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I love you," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

He's been so affectionate lately, I wonder why.

I hope he wasn't cheating on me, that would suck.

"I love you too."

Tamarion smacked his lips, I looked over and made a face, "what, stop hating."

"Get that sweet shit outta here," he waved us off as he scrunched up his nose.

"Boy shut up, you was on that sweet shit wimmie yesterday," Kam spoke up, looking back at Tamarion threw the middle mirror.

"Its cause you pregnant, and my daughter needs to feel my love."

"You pregnant Lundyn, is that why Nuski all up your ass? I hope you not." He made a face.

I frowned, thinking back again on my pregnancy with Tylear. My baby would've been one had, he or she survived.

"Whats wrong?" Namir questioned me.

I just shook my head, "its nothing, just was thinking." I shrugged.

"You sure mamas?"

I nodded, "yeah."

"They biggest mistake was letting the King free," King announced as he slid into the backseat. I climbed on Namir's lap so he could have room.

King leaned up in his seat and kissed his mama onna cheek and reached over to rub Kam's belly, "wassup nephew!" He spoke as he smiled down at her stomach.

"Its gon be a girl, but hey brother. Welcome home." Kam had a huge smile on her face, we all missed him so much.. but I know this was a bittersweet moment for Kam and her mama.

I just watched as they all interacted, making me smile.

King looked rough, but overall he genuinely looked happy.

I was just happy he was home.

We finally pulled up to King's mama house and his face lit up when he seen Xaria holding up a Welcome Home sign.

He hopped the car and ran to her lifting her from the ground, she squealed as he spun her around.

"Welcome home baby."

"Glad to be home mamas," he put her down and kissed her all over her face.

I knew he probably missed her the most, that was his lul baby.