Intro

The first time I felt my wolf draw towards our mate only one word left my mouth...

"Fuck."

I knew one day I would come across my mate, but I didn't want one back then and I sure as hell didn't want one now...I had my life, it was a good one with various women who came in and out specifically to fill my needs. There was no drama, and with no love there can't be heartache.

Then she walked into my house.

I knew I had invited her, I had done so on the request of my nephew, he was trying to get in good with the best friend to show his mate that he is a stand up sort of guy.

But the minute my wolf sensed her it was all over.

When I saw her for the first time I wasn't disappointed physically, but I did have my reservations.

I approached the sexy redhead and introduced myself like I normally would.

She may as well have rolled her eyes and laughed as she coldly shot me down.

Who was this girl, acting like I had come into HER life and ruined everything...trust me girly, I could've very well kept going on with my life how I had for so many years prior.

But of course the fates would pair me with the one girl in the entire fucking world who obviously couldn't stand me.

With every word I spoke I could tell that I got to her, so I amped it up (in an attempt to have some fun) and I came up with the most offensive nickname I could think of on the spot.

"Pussycat."

The glare she shot in my direction let me know my plan had worked, it was a name that demanded her attention and would stick with her because she hated it so much.

When she called me out on my lifestyle I sat back and held my tongue, nobody has ever belittled me in such a way, but my wolf was actually proud of her for standing up to me.

He liked the challenge.

When she left I hated it.

I hated that she hated me so much and she hardly even knew me, more so, I hated how much she was already ingraining herself into my entire being.

One thing was for sure, she hadn't officially rejected me....so I would have to do anything and everything to make her mine.