Chapter 10

For this chapter i recommend listening to the song Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens!

Harry's Pov

Her cherry plumb lips crashed against mine, and i have to say i was quite shocked actually. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and i hope she felt what i felt. Oh how long i had been waiting for this moment. My hand travelled from her perfect hip and up to her beautiful blonde hair. I knew she was weak for me, but not this weak. 

The kiss went slower and more intense. I could hear small innocent moans escaping her pretty mouth as i gently bit her lower lip, knowing it drove her mad. My sweet sweet babygirl. I moved my other hand up to her lips wanting to feel her, slowly caressing her cheek and chin. As much as i wanted to take this further, i couldn't. It wouldn't be right. And you may laugh because nothing about my plan about this girl is right, but one thing i'd never do is take advantage of someone. I slowly ended the kiss, leaving her with a hint of lust in her eyes that quickly turned into worry as she realized what she had just done. 

My hand was still caressing her chin, my thumb gently stroking her lips. "Babygirl..." i whispered as i slowly shook my head to her, we both knew that what she had just done wasn't without consequences. Yeah, this was my plan all along and it was going great so far but she couldn't know that. "I-i know it's not right, oh god i should never have done this. I-im so sorry" her eyes teared up and she slowly started to freak out. I quickly grabbed both of her arms, holding her still and tried to calm her down as much as i could. 

"Hey, Arabella look at me" i said calmly. Her breath started to slow down and she looked at me with worry in her eyes. "Mr.Styles this isn't right, you're 12 years older than me. My parents are going to kill me, i-i oh my god this feels so wrong" she was really freaking out. I knew how she felt. She was right about the age-gap between us and yeah her parents would probably kill us both, but what really freaked her out the most was how much she enjoyed having my lips on hers. It was wrong, but so right at the same time. 

As i was about to continue my talk with her, i could feel my phone vibrate in the pocket of my black skinny jeans. I quickly pulled it up and was about to hang up, but i knew i couldn't when i saw who it was. Stefan. Fuck.

"Arabella, go to the kitchen and tell Maria to make you some tea or something. I need to take this, but i won't be long sweetheart" i quickly pulled her fragile body towards me and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. She nodded and went off with no hesitation. Good girl. 

I quickly sprinted to my office and locked the door. "Styles" my hand held a firm grip around the phone, i knew this wasn't good. I had been shitty with my updates, and i knew that he was probably going to fix the problem himself now. 

"Nice to hear your voice for once, been some days since last time" his cocky voice made me want to punch the wall again. "I knew you had a thing for me, but this is getting kind of exhausting isn't it?" i spat back only making him chuckle.  "Cut the shit Styles, you know exactly why i'm calling. Just a friendly reminder that you need to have her ready in two days" Two days? What the fuck. I swallowed hard as i tried to collect my thoughts. 

My pulse started racing. They weren't going to collect the girls until a couple of weeks at least. "Why so soon suddenly? This wasn't the plan, the girls weren't supposed to be collected for another few weeks!" my voice was shaking with anger right now. I knew that he was enjoying this way too much. 

"No you're right, it wasn't the plan but some of the other men have made remarkable progress with their girls, so why wait when we're ready to do it now?" i could hear his devilish smile through the phone. "Very well then.. i-i'll have Arabella ready for you in two days " i needed to handle this right fucking now. "Sounds like you are hesitating, is something stopping you Styles? Because i swear if you fuck this up, i'll make sure to turn your life into a living hell" he spat before hanging up. I breathed out frustrated, fuck sake. Over to plan b then. 

Arabella's Pov

I sat down by the kitchen island while Maria was making me a cup of tea. I couldn't explain how i felt right now. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I kissed him. My math tutor. I kissed a man 12 years  older than me. It made me kind of sick but excited at the same time. It was like he understood me. 

I felt so safe with him. I never in a million years actually thought i was going to do that. I did fancy him, but it wasn't until we talked in the bathroom i had this feeling about him. It took me just a few minutes and i knew i was hooked on him and i longed for him. I had never ever felt like this before, and when my lips met his, it was like an explosion inside of me. Every part of my body tingled. He felt so safe and secure. 

Maria came over to me with a black mug of tea, and i politely thanked her. Mr.Styles needed to take a phone call, so in the mean while i decided to check out the house properly this time. I hadn't spent much time in the living room so i wanted to check that out. I went out in the big hallway and noticed some pictures on the wall. It was a picture of a little girl with brown hair, around 4-5 years old. She was smiling while a little boy probably around 3 or 4 was kissing her on the cheek. There was no doubt in my mind that was Mr.Styles. I guess it was his sister, i wonder what she's like. 

As i kept looking at the pictures, i could hear the sound of Mr.Styles voice. He sounded angry. I furrowed my brows and slowly walked towards what i think was his office. Who was he talking to? And what had made him this angry? I knew it was wrong of me, like seriously i needed to stop snooping around like this, but i was just too curious. I stopped a couple of inches away from the door and listened. 

"Why so urgent suddenly? This wasn't the plan, the girls weren't supposed to be collected for another few weeks!" i held my breath for a second. 

What girls? Collected? Why were some girls being collected? And collected by who? Did he tutor other girls than me? Who the heck was he talking to? Just the thought of Mr.Styles being with other girls made me sick to my stomach. 

I was about to turn away as i nobody was talking and i was afraid he would caught me snooping, but then he started to speak up again. And this time, it got my fully attention.

"Very well then.. i'll have Arabella ready for you in two days " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so i feel bad for just giving you that short and kinda crappy chapter yesterday, so here's another one for you <33