part 7 (jealous)

Baku p.o.v:
Its really embarrassing to be held by someone..my head pounds like crazy due to my darn cold, i just hate my weakness..tch like i care, i just wanna go back home and sleep the rest of the week...icy hot kept waking towards this restaurant..its really high class, how could he afford that!?..it even has fucking guards! Servants, the most famous chefs, rich and famous actors eating high class-like...

When we were there we saw that broccoli green head on a big table with gold, silver and glass table cutlery..."what is he doing with you? Isn't this our date??" I look at him pissed the same goes to him but this shitty headache makes me groan and stuff my face in half'n half's neck weirdly..it looks like that deku thought wrong about it and began boiling...he muttered nonsense with flames in his eyes...

"Come on todo~kun lets sit" he said in a bitchy high pitch voice which disgusted me to the point i began muttering nonsense looking down..

Todo p.o.v:
Midoriya asker me to sit and i did, while bakugou has leaned his back on a wall and began muttering with some coughs here and there.."oh sorry kacchan there is no more seats i think you should go ho-" "bakugou there is a chair there but its a little short so here have the tall one and I'll get the short one.." i told him  with alittle sternness  after my friend's bad attitude with him..i go slowly asking the people if they wanted the chair...

"Omg are you shouto todoroki? The child of the famous todoroki family??are your parents the richest actress and business man in all japan?!" A girl with black hair pointed out getting all the attention on me, this is a real problem now.."oh no..im just obsessed with him that is why i dyed my hair, this is just eye lenses...finally someone says i look like him!" They all made on 'oh' face and completed doing they're things and minding they're business..I snatched the chair and literally ran to our table to find something i did not expect near the bathroom door which were waaay back almost beside the staff room..

"-and why dont we sort things out....as you can see you not so-smart hedgehog, i am dating todo~kun! So please get out of my way!? Easy right! Just tell him you don't want to be his friend or something so i.can.have.a fucking.normal date you idiot!" "The fuck!? Why?!??? I didn't do anything wrong you hoebag!" "Well...my sweet little kacchan will be ripped into pieces and thrown in his new home called the trash.." midoriya threatened bakugou saying it so innocently.."f-fine...your quirk is fucking hideous! Of course it cant kill me!? Oh shit i forgot im sick...just let me leave you idiot half'n half will be here soon!" Bakugou got out of his grip and they both sat like nothing happened and of course i am really good at this emotionless face..like i should get a medal for this..

I sat on the short chair and looked back and forth between the two.."todo~babe what do you want to eat? Please waiter!" Then came a buff strong man with a suit.."I'll have a rice curry and a cocktail..you todo~kun?" He asked me and i replied "i want tempura shrimp with some beer please? As for bakugou  chicken noodle soup and green tea..thanks alot" i bowed my head and he bows saying that the food is gonna be ready soon..

No one talked, just bakugou wanting to say something to me but hesitates with a midoriya glaring holes into him, we were just listening to others conversations and high class laughs (lol), when the food is finally done in just minutes..i handed bakugou the food with a small warm smile which left him speechless, i think this cold is getting the best of him, his eyes look really tired and droopy, his lips shivering alittle..this chicken noodle soup better help him, it would have been a better idea to just have lida take care of him and go by myself but i cant go back in time...

Before we began eating we got our chopsticks while bakugou used a spoon, we said 'itadakimasu'(idk im not a Japanese k) and dived in the food...when we finished servants came and put away our dishes and served us dissert, me Banana split, midoriya fudge brownie, and bakugou hot chocolate latté...

we drank and eat while midoriya asks for when we are gonna kiss and do romantic stuff, bakugou started zoning out with a more hot temperature..he is gonna turn off any time soon, so i have to take my leave.." sorry midoriya but bakugou is not feeling good, I need to leave now, we will go on another date next time.." he looked at me shocked, his eyes are making sad puppy eyes but he soon glare diggers into bakugou who was literally not in this world.

"Bakugou, bakugou , bakugou...not the whole world is about him you know...i was always here for you! Dont you like me? I tried making you smile but it happened one time, while here you are smiling your ass off to kacchan! Am i not good enough?? Who do you prefer him or your boyfriend huh!?" Midoriya snapped but in a tactfully and respectfully/ whisper so other people won't notice but nope they all heard, bakugou here looking like a dead person..

people looked at us some feeling sad for midoriya, some people in there own world, some noticing me.."you can ask whatever you want but not now, i should get him back home..." He gulped and looked at me with his broken look, the last thing i heard from him was "we are having a break up" and ran away with tears, not time now! I went for the cashier, gave him money, held bakugou running away from the restaurant and all the crowd..

"F-fuck you...i wanna sleep..." "Why fuck me?" I asked but completed "we are going home dont worry" bakugou tsked and said 'fuck you!' many times till he actually slept-half an hour later- we are finally here, i got out running towards my apartment opening the door and going straight to my room resting bakugou, sighing and going with creaks towards the kitchen getting a water bowl and a cloth, and walking back to bakugou trying to find a chair and when i did i sat next to him putting the cloth on his forehead and it sizzled..damn that forehead is on fire..

I sighed in relief that he didn't faint or worst...i sat next to him for waiting for the right time to change the cloth, i changed it from time to time for a couple of minutes until i heard my phone vibrating, "hello?"
............................................
Im borin af! The hell
Oh btw this shit i wrote one year ago, so the other chapters almost all of them will be my p.o.v, and the writing is better(?) So yeah...