part 2

"ok....so first of all who are you?" I asked the blondie that was looking down not knowing what to say..."dont answer if you dont want, but another question...why did you almost break the door, burst in my apartment, and went running to the kitchen, and drank my fever medicine like drinking water?...."
He didnt reply and i think he is embarrassed to even talk so i sighed...if a blond cute, handsome boy broke in my house what should i do?...should i kick him out? or call the co-no of course not...should i ask why he did all of that...

" Why do you want medicine? You could have asked..." Again the silence is the only thing i hear, he looked at me for a second with his emerald eyes but looked back on the ground..."im katsuki bakugou....sorry..." I finally hear his voice but his face was still looking at his legs....

"okay then, my name is shouto todoroki...can you answer my questions?" He looked at me once again with his red orbs and we locked eyes..."its non of your damn business.." he said digging glares at me for no reason, "ok ok you dont need to answer, but you know breaking into someone's house could get you in jail...so please give me a straight answer..." He looked at me and i could see the horror he is badly trying to hide, he sighed a long, flustered, alittle angry sigh...
"Im sick ok!? Why do you think i wear a mask?!" He answered roodly and his hands began having explosions...oh so his quirk is explosions..."why didnt you ask? And why did you look like you ran in a marathon?" "W-well i forgot ok, and the other question is not.your.fucking.business!?!" He said exploding my face to the point my face is all black...
i went to the kitchen and lets just say the floor had a big puddle of orange liquid( dont worry i mean medicine ok?)..i went for the sink and washed my face, when the water touched my face a shiver ran down my spine...after that explosion my face went really hot (todo the new kaminari!?), When i finished i went to the living room where katsuki was sitting like he regrets alittle but he got out of his thoughts and looked at me not roodly, but not sweetly...
"Ok with that done, lets complete our talk..." I said walking to the couch under the weird glares of katsuki, when i sat i sighed then looked at katsuki with a stern look which made him look back at the ground..."what else do you want to talk about?" The blondie says with a tsk in the end, i stare into thin air thinking of any question should i choose because i have maaany....
I chose a question that has been in my mind for a while,"do you have a place to stay?" I asked after that awkward silence, he looked at me with a broken look but it changed quickly to a glare.."dont look down at me half'n half bastard!" He said angrily but it looked more broken to me, "you can stay..." When i said that he looked at me shooked..."you are f-fucking kidding right?" He stuttered alittle and not gonna lie he is cute...before he stood up he digged a soft glare and he got his bag, it was torn out and dirty but it was fine i guess...he didnt take a minute and went for the exit door...
"Wait-!" Before i could complete he already got out, i sighed looking at the door not knowing what to do...its already 7:23am, after half an hour i have to go to that café to do the project with midoriya...i went to my room still thinking of katsuki, i wore a grey hat, black t-shirt, on top of it a thin checkered red,grey,dark blue jacket, and last my white jeans...i went out of the room without forgetting to put on my shoes then walked heavily to the front door, after what happened i cant think of anything except him... everything in my body feels like it lost something really important..
I went straight to the car and opened it, put my bag that had my keys, phone, charger, and higeen...i got in the car and began driving
~after the drive lol~
Im really happy that i didnt have a car accident, i parked in front of the café and walked inside of it...it was decorated with carmel colored things and soft colors, i looked every where for midoriya unti-"here!"
........................................................
....damn my writing is really bad.....get used to it ok