part 1

(ok before all of this shit i wanna say that todo now has a normal family k?, No bitch of a dad, no scar, no bad childhood...oh and he lives in his own apartment,and u know bakugou he is a swearing explosion, they live like normal people and rarely use their quirks, and i dont wanna spoil the rest so...read lol)

Tomorrow me and midoriya will do the project that mr.izawa gave us, that means i have to finish my night work quickly so i can go to bed early... it's already 4.am and this work at the most famous bar is giving me bad vibes, old drunk people are really smelly, i hate this smell of alcohol and cigerates that comes fast to my nose, people kissing grossly, woman dancing inappropriately, there is even drug dealing!..even tho my dad is really rich i wanna stand by myself so that is why i work..
I was cleaning the splashed whiskey that broke dude spilt on  the counter until i heard a ring from the bell near me which means more drunk people, but surprisingly a man that was weirdly not smelling like filthy alcohol, but still he has cigerates...his hair was brownish, he has red velvet eyes, well he is kinda handsome...he wanted vodka and a whiskey...
He went to me, ...he repeated what he wants in a rude manner, i went to make his alcoholic beverages and after that i gave it to him...he removed his eyes from the phone and i bet he was texting his gf, he gets the beverages and drinks them in one time which was...weird i guess...he throws me the money and i barley catched it and he just disappeared in the loud people having fun..really rude

i finally finished my work and just have to close the bar, so i got my phone, hand clock, glasses (yes he has glasses just get with it) and carry them, i heard a ring from a phone, i looked at my phone awkwardly but it wasn't from it, eh that means someone forgot his phone, i turned around calmly and scanned the bar everywere until i found it, it looks the same that handsome rude man used...i got it from the counter and was gonna put in the lost and found until i heard another message, i got a little curious and opened the phone...
Well sucks to not have a lock, i went for what's up and clicked on the messager that is called 'bakubitch'...?

Bakubitch: bro sir can i go to my friend kirishima's house please?
Shilo: no now you stupid asshole of a brother come home before i rip you apart!?
read 4:20
Bakubitch: yes sir...

Well that was really weird...is he abusing his brother? that is messed up, i sigh for the millionth time and just put the phone in the box and went to the bar door to meet the cold air that makes my bones shake alittle, i got my scarf and wore it, waking in the streets of japan is really fascinating...the lights of signs and decorations looks like stars that are everywere guiding you, really tall buildings that can get your hopes up...so many people talking about what their heart was keeping about their lifes to their friends, or even lovers...which I don't have...

"I can't believe that shitty brother how could he even boss me around like im a toy?!?" Someones yelling got my attention, i look for where the voice came until i see two men, one with red weird hair and a scar..the other is wearing i mask and a hoodie so i dont see anything...
"Common bakubro why cant u just sneak out and have a games night with me? Believe me it'll be just fiiiiine!" That  red haired man says.."dont come close idiot ill get you sick!? And no i dont wanna be red and blue the whole year nor put in a fridge to freeze!" Wait is this guy that rood man's brother, well its his life so i cant get in his life...i completed my walk and kept thinking of that brothers, they are both kinda rude, well im home already, i went for the door and unlocked it...i removed my shoe and hanged my scarf on the cloth hanger...
I made some soba and turned on the heater, and got comfy in my couch and put hot cocoa on the table, i know the soba part is weird but i love it, i put a random movie and watched for an hour and a half until i remember me and midoriya's project...sigh...its late anyways so no sleep...
Knock knock
It was the ending of the movie until i heard a knock on the front door, i walked away from the warmness and opened the door alittle, it was a guy with blond ash hair, pale skin, a mask, and a really beautiful ruby red eyes...
"Who are?" I asked unsure if to open the door or not...
"Is there any fucking medicine or a hiding place?!"
"...."
.........................................
I know i know it is really damn bad sorry, but lets say imma bad writer lol....