"Sure, I don't mind if you don't be afraid to go to the jail due to seduce the child under 18 years old!"

This unforgiving mouth was blocked by the sudden kiss of his lover. First, Bass was stunned and then he welcomed it with contentment.

Until the air in his lungs was almost drained then was he reluctantly loosened by the other party. However, he heard the other party quietly left a sentence in his ears.

"There's still a month left. Don't be anxious. I'll wait."

.
.
.
.

Several months later~~~~

Today was a cloudy day. The sky was tightly covered by grey clouds from morning till night. This mazy appearance made people felt an unexplained irritability.

The northern part of the city was situated in villas of different styles. Whether it was luxurious or simple, it converged into a group of top quality villas.

The night was approaching, most of the courtyards were sparkling with bright lights, illuminating the moonlight.

One of them but only the second floor of a window revealed a dim light. It was a warm yellow color that made people feel comfortable.

Krist went to the window and looked at something.

He had just coaxed his two children to sleep. He did not know who Fiat had inherited from. He was too naughty since young and was even very active. He used to sneak into the next baby room with his short legs to poke at Fina's plump small face while Krist was not paying attention. The Sleeping Princess whom he just coaxed to sleep with difficulties felt she was being bullied. She immediately drooped her lips and cried without even opening her eyes. Krist quickly threw down the things in his hands and gently picked and coaxed her for a while before stopping.

When Krist was finally rushed Fiat with his hippy smile back to his room and coaxed him to sleep, the bell on the wall rang 10 o'clock but Singto was still not back. Krist was naturally anxious.

Afraid that he was having a meeting, Krist dared not call him rashly to disturb him. Singto told him a while ago that he had a big project to deal with. He might be very busy these days. It was normal for him to come back later.

It was no use waiting idly. Krist went to the bathroom and took a bath. He stood in front of the foggy mirror and looked at himself quietly.

There seemed to be nothing too attractive about this leather bag except it was white-skinned. Although Singto tried different ways to supplement his omega every day when he was pregnant with their daughter, his thin body only became a little rounder.

But those weights he put on his body never seemed to stay. After giving birth to Fina, some complications inevitably appeared in his body. After lying in bed for a long time, there was not much left of the weight he gained.

Although Singto said remorsefully that he would not want the second one if he had known this happen, Krist was grateful to God that he was get a son and a daughter for his alpha and he could afford to suffer as much as possible.

Reaching out and touching the obvious scar on his lower abdomen, he drifted along the scar and some uneasy mood in Krist's heart gradually spread.

It was a little ugly...

After he gave birth to their daughter, his child's father hadn't touched him for two months. Krist carefully weighted over. He hasn't recovered from his bed the previous month but afterward, he could take care of his children like a normal person. However, Singto still hadn't touched him.

Every time he came back, he would take a bath and go to bed. Krist was timid and reserved, it was a little shameful for him to ask for pleasure boldly when he was wide awake. But after all, he was a normal adult omega, even if he was scant of desire, he still had a little physiological need.

Why didn't Singto wanted to touch him? Was it because of after he gave birth, his body became unattractive? It had been so many years but the inferiority of Krist had never disappeared. Ever Singto told him his mind face to face, he couldn't control being worried when there were signs of disturbance.

As his thoughts were slowly moving in a bad direction, Krist was startled by the sudden opening of the door. He flipped a towel on the hanger to hurriedly wrap himself reflectively, but it was still seen by the person.

As soon as Singto came back and looked at the dark room on the first floor, he knew that Krist must be in the bedroom. The room was quiet, indicating that the two children had fallen asleep.

When he entered the bedroom, he did not see his wife. However, the bathroom was lit up, yet he did not hear the sound of water. Singto opened the door feeling somewhat puzzled but what entered his sight actually let his blood sprayed out.

Krist held a towel in his hand and before he could wrap it around his body, Singto saw the white without any clothes.

He was surprised for a few seconds. Krist must have just taken a bath and had no time to dress. Singto had to say, "I didn't see you when I came back, I guess that you were in the bathroom." He wanted to exit the bathroom. "I'm going out first."

"P'Sing... Wait a minute," Krist blushed a little, maybe he was fumigated by the hot mist. He stared at the person in front of him and muttered, "You... You seem to be hard."

Singto could feel that his lower abdomen was tight even if he didn't look at it. After all, he hadn't been intimate with his wife for more than 4 months since Krist reached to 7 months of pregnancy until he gave birth two month ago because of the doctor's advice before.

The doctor said that the pheromone of the omega was not stable and the possibility of something happening could be delayed for two or three months.

The ascetic practice of a monk's life was naturally not easy and his sweetheart was still naked in front of him. This impact was truly not small. Singto tried to keep the last trace of calmness and his hand shook with he was holding the doorknob.

However, Krist, wrapped in the bath towel, approached him. He stretched out his long, white arm and gently grasped the body that was leaving.

Singto breathed a little faster. The body that Krist just bathed had a temperature higher than usual. There was a little pink suffused and a few wisp delicate jasmine fragrance scattered into the tip nose, eroding his own rationality.

"Husband, you haven't touched me for a long time." Krist's delicate inquiry rang in the ear accompanied with an imperceptible tremble.

"Do you... think that it's ugly that I have scars. You don't want to touch me anymore." Krist's drooping eyes had an unidentified expression, but his tone showed a little loss.

Singto only felt distressed. His wife's heart was still pessimistic. Even if he showed his own feelings, there would always be marks left on the places hurt by him.

Abandoning his persistence, his wife's pheromone had stabilized. He chose to indulge his desire and his omega needed him.

Without saying a word, he only kissed Krist with his head bowed, grinding his lips from shallow to deep, plundering the air in his lungs and forbidding him to think wildly.

The bathroom towel wrapped in the body was unrolled and fell to the ground. Moanings that made people blush and skip a beat shuttered in the misty bathroom.

End