At that time her phone rings... Sharon sees the caller's name flashing on screen and smiles widely.

Otherside: Meri princess kaisi hai...

Sharon: apki princess aapse bahut upset hai... apne Mera phone nai uthaya...aapko pata hai mughe Apko kitni important baat batana thi(excited)

Otherside: awww... baby I was in the meeting... but I think I know what you wanted to say(smirks)

Sharon: achaaa to batiye...Mai Kyaaa kehnaaa chahtiiii thiii (exaggerating each word like a kid)

Otherside(smiles): yahi ki my little princess has finally realized her feelings... and I am very happy for her... she has a nice choice.

Sharon (shocked): aapko kaise pata chala.

Otherside: well princess...I am your dad and I know everything about you... I know you even more than you know yourself.

Sharon: aww dad...you are best.

(So the person whom Sharon is talking is none other than Sharon's Dad... Mr. Raiprakash... One of the biggest businessman)

Mr. Raiprakash: well wo to Mai hu... waise princess I knew it from day one...the way you used to talk about him... I was sure that you love him... else Sharon the diva never gives her attention to any random guy.

(Mr. Raiprakash has even met Swayam which is not known to Sharon or even Swayam... cause as a father he is very protective of his daughter)

Sharon (attitude): wo to hai...but hawww... dad agar Apko pata tha to apne pehle kyo nai bataya... you know Mai iske baare Mai soch sochke pagal hogayi...(pouts cutely)

Mr. Raiprakash: Well princess... in our life there are some decisions which we have to make ourselves... it shouldn't be forced by anyone... and over that I am always there to guide you...

Sharon: I love you Dad...and I know you won't ever let your daughter fall down.

Mr. Raiprakash: love you too baby... take care... now I have to go as I have an important meeting in an hour.

Sharon: you too take care and mom ka bhi dhyan rakhna... kaam ke chakkar Mai Aram karna mat bhoolna...you know na zyada stress lene se aapki health pe affect padta hai.

Mr. Raiprakash: ok baba...sab kuch yaad rakhunga...

Sharon: please aaplog jaldi se ajao I am missing you both so much.

Mr. Raiprakash: we too baby... hm jald se jald kaam khatam karne ke koshish Kar rahe hai... jaise hi sare matters sort out hojayenge...hm apni princess ke paas ajayenge.

Sharon smiles widely.

Sharon: bye dad...

Saying so she cuts the call and turns around... to be dashed with Swayam who was standing just behind her... she loses her balance and was about to fall but Swayam immediately held her through her waist... both were lost in each other's eyes... when Swayam comes out of the trance...

 when Swayam comes out of the trance