chapter 10

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************

PRECAP

Everyone except Sharon drinks the spiked drinks and are behaving madly making Sharon go mad 😝.

.

.

.

.

Soon all five of them started pillow fighting...hitting Sharon occasionally every now and then.

.

.

Sharon (making crying faces): oh god Mai kaha phas gayi… ye log to bilkul bhi sense Mai nai hai… ab Mai Kya karu… isse achha to maine bhi ye drink pi li hoti… kamse Kam inhe sambhalne ki tension to nai hoti…. (Again a pillow hits her)…. Arghhh… someone please save me.

CONTINUES…

All of them are fighting and shouting loudly… Sharon gets irritated with all this and finally shouts loudly.

Sharon(angrily): ENOUGH… SHUT UP… JUST SHUT UP ALL OF U. NOT A SINGLE WORD MORE.

Everyone gets startled by her voice and looks at her being scared.

Sharon (same voice): Just sit there (pointing towards the couch) and keep your fingers on your lips till I come back.

All of them immediately sit on the couch keeping their fingers on their lips just like kids who have been scolded by their mother.

Sharon sighs in relief and mentally pats her back for succeeding in handling them.

Sharon(mind): Kya baat hai Sharon… sabko ek baar Mai hi shant kardiya… well done (she smiles widely and proceeds towards the kitchen)

As soon as Sharon leaves everyone again starts their bickering and running around throwing things here and there… turning the room into a complete mess.

After sometime Sharon comes out with some glasses of lime water so that she can make them sober.

As soon as she comes out she gets shocked to see the condition of the room… everything were scattered here and there and Kriyaansh and Viha were running all around like small kids… she then frowns on not finding Swayam anywhere but then decides to first handle them and then look for Swayam.

She goes to them and forcibly makes them drink the drink after bearing their lots of tantrums.

Sharon (sighs): Huff… finally inhe to pila Diya (looking at her friends who were making crying faces at the taste of the drink) ab Swayam ko dhoondhti Hoon...

Sharon goes and starts searching for Swayam in different rooms… finally she enters a room and gets awe at the sight in front of her.

Swayam was sitting in the middle of the bed with Sharon's huge teddy sitting in front of him (which she brought with her as she doesn't get sleep without it)