The conversation stops and the chattering around the room were heard. I just noticed. Where is Niall? Who cares, I told myself. No need to worry about that bastard.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes. I headed off to my next class. A hand comes and wraps onto my wrist. I thought it could be Niall, but no sparks flew by so no. I turn to face my worst nightmare.

Liam.

"You didn't hear anything last night... right?" He ask.

"Nope, I didn't hear a thing," I exclaimed sarcastically. He gives me that weird eye look but nods slowly. Then walks away. Okay, he didn't get it.

I walk silently down the hall. Wolves push past me, but I don't care. It is apparently free hour, but there's nothing to do. I can't find my friends anywhere.

I headed outside and sat on a nearby bench. I looked out into the snowy landscape. The cold air rushes into my lungs. I am currently wearing a light jacket. It is somehow cold but I can't feel a thing. A hand sets on my cheeks and I flinch. Feeling the sparks that wakes my body, I got up and strolled away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" This boy. I should be asking 'what were you doing?' I literally want to kick his baby maker. Cut it off and feed it to him. I continue to stroll and he grabs my wrist, as usual.

"Hello? I asked you a question," he states. I continue to ignore him and he stops. I hear him walk away. I walk back inside of the school and head for my locker. Might as well get ready for class.

Walking to class, the chattering in the halls are nonstop. The girls making small gossip. Boy's with their whatever they've been doing lately. Nerds and their stuff. Popular kids, and the list goes on. I finally reach my last class and decide to stay there until the bell rings.

"Afternoon, Ms. Lawson" my teacher says. "Afternoon Ms. Holly." I sit down in my seat and read the rest of my book. Students start to file in and the bell rang. Ms. Holly started class and passed out homework. I finished it and handed it in.

"Jennifer, Ms. Caroline wants to see you," Ms. Holly takes my homework and writes me a pass. (Ms. Caroline, music teacher)

I walk down to Ms. Carolin's room and open the door. As I enter, I catch Niall's eyes. I quickly averted my eyes and my way to Ms. Carolin. She smiles as I approached.

"Well, Jennifer, I heard from Mr. Lawrence that you were going to join music camp, right?" She ask and I nod, "you'll need an instrument or you can just use your voice," she looks up at me.

"Um... I'll use my voice," I reply, unsure.

"Alright, that's all I need to know if you were to go go music camp," I nod and walk out of the room.

Climbing up the stairs, I enter the previous room I was in. I pack my stuff and the bell rang. Sammy comes up to me and we say our goodbyes.

I walk out of the school building and see my dad. I got into the passenger seat. "Dad, can I go to music camp?" I wait for his answer. "Sure, why not?" He replies. "Also, your going to get your permit," he adds. I squeal and hugged him. I've been studying for weeks.

*Couple hours later*

"I passed!" I yelled as I got into the house. Mom chuckled and Jim covered his ears. Liam pats me on the back and I do a random dance.

"Dad, you gotta sign this for music camp," I reached into my bag and pulled out the sheet. He quickly signs it and I take it. I went to my room and locked the door. I quickly looked over the sheet and grabbed my towel.

After a quick shower, I finished my homework from Mr. Lawrence. Music camp, surprisingly starts tomorrow. I got into bed, prayed that I won't get that horrible feeling and went to sleep.

*Saturday*

The day is today. I grab my sheet and fold it neatly into my jean pockets. I looked over what I needed and jammed them into my small bag. Fixing my hair into a messy bun, I hopped out of my room and downstairs.

"Sweetie come outside," mom calls. I go outside and see a new car. I squeal and hug my mom and dad. Dad holds out the keys and I snatched it saying thank you for the millionth time. Mom gives me a GPS and I punched in the camp address.

"Thanks," I yelled over my shoulder and slipped into my new car. I check the rear-view mirror and other things, admiring them. I drive off to my destination with one last wave. After a few minutes I arrive at camp.

I went into a small cabin and turned in my slip. They entered me and told me to stay out by the benches. I pushed the door and stood by the benches. Some people came and stood by me, waiting. Sensing their human, so far until a she-wolf appears from the office. More people start to come.

"Okay thanks for coming guys," I turn to look at a guy who is pretty handsome regarding he is human. Some are cute, most are ugly.

"We're just waiting for one more kid," he says and the office door opens. Showing Niall.
******
A/N Finally! The next chapter. A short and boring chapter. Sorry. Although I hope you guys liked it. I love cliffhangers created by me only. I hate cliffhangers if they were in another book.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Love y'all
-Qutedimond