One: Jimin

On the flight home, god-knows how many feet above the ground, this crackhead he had randomly met on the plane suddenly turned to him and said:

"Hey Jimin, why don't airplane windows open?"

Jimin didn't even bother giving him a pokerface or the middle finger. He just dropped his head in his hands because that's such a stupid fucking question, Soft black hair falling into his hands like a waterfall.

Taehyung, the Strange but pretty boy touched the mass of silky hair while completely ignoring the gesture of pure fake-frustration. His long fingers caressed their way through the older's scalp, followed by a surprising light punch delivered to his shoulder.

"C'mon, don't be an ass. I really don't know."

Actually he did, but This was just tae's little prince aura that made him ask questions he already knew the answers to.

The habit had particularly annoyed the hell out of jimin at first, especially since the blond had asked him about 657 fucking weird questions in the past 8 hours, Not that Jimin was keeping track.

But overtime, he had gotten quite used to all the beautiful strangeness that fit taehyung like the fluffy pink gucci coat he was wearing.

And Weird as it is, he also had no other choice but to answer, because Another annoying habit of the younger was staring deep into someone's eyes ( more like their soul ) until he got what he was looking for.

Jimin sighed. it ticked him off that he had to explain the simplest things to this boy.

"if the plane windows opened, they'd probably get blown away. Or idiots like you would try to stick their head out and dart out their tongue, and end up dying."

"I would try to do that" he sheepishly whispered, blushing a little.

This made the older chuckle. The blond boy was the first person he had met today that was actually worth talking to, even with his....taehyungness.

Especially with his taehyungness, he thought.

Unfortunately though, just as jimin admitted that to himself they went back to the somewhat comfortable silence, with teahyung scanning his fashion magazine carefully as Jimin observed the mesmerizing scenery beyond him, waiting for the other to start a conversation.

"Just speak if you wanna talk to me"

Taehyung said about 5 minutes later, without even bothering to look up from the book of 'all things that are either too expensive or too ugly for you to buy.'

And Jimin didn't go all  'excuse me?' Or 'you are the one asking stupid questions' like in romantic movies or books or any other shit he didn't bother wasting his precious time with. Instead, he just nodded and looked for a possible topic in his head

"So...um...what's your job?"

"A lot of stuff"

Now Tae was either trying to be mysterious, or was actually a criminal or something. It made him a little excited to be honest. I mean, what were the odds of that?

"But what do you mean?"

"I don't know."

Taehyung whispered, sighing. Jimin waited for him to continue.

"I mean, i was a youtuber but then I became a model. I acted in a netflix series six months ago. Now I kinda do all of them. I even tried painting but...not my thing, Y'know? My caraer situation's honestly a mess"

The ravenette chuckled.

"Wow. Like, wow. I think You're the most interesting person I've met all year"