Jisung whined nodded "okay.." he sniffled and he slowly got up to go get dressed in his school uniform. Felix stopped him before he walked out, knowing he was upset.

He held the boy's face like he would break if he was touched and slowly wiped his tears away then kissed his forehead. He pulled away and spoke softly, "I know you're upset about having to go to school, but it's only for one more week and I'll make sure that your teachers excuse you if you run out of class to throw up or something. We're gonna get through this, but you have to cooperate and stay out of trouble. And you have to tell me when something happens to you, okay? Just text me. I don't care if I get in trouble. I just want you to be safe." Felix looked at him with the softest eyes he could muster.

That was it for Jisung. He broke down sobbing in Felix's arms. He felt so loved in that moment and he didn't know how to react other than cry. Felix hugged him tightly, comforting him.

"Let's go get your uniform on, ok? I'll have Changbin make you some food and we can take a shower together. I just need you to calm down ok? I can't have you working yourself up. It's not good for you and you might throw up. Come on." Felix spoke softly in Jisung's ear and picked him up carefully.

Jisung nodded into his neck and snuggled into his hold. "Can I wear your uniform shirt? I want to feel tiny..." he looked down while talking to Felix while being carried to his own room. Felix nodded and sat him on the toilet in the bathroom.

"I'll go get you clothes and you can get in the shower if you want to," Felix spoke as he started the water and making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold for his baby.

"Can you please leave the bathroom..?" Jisung whimpered barely above a whisper.

"Why? What's wrong baby?" he walked closer to him slowly.

Jisung quickly got off the toilet and lifted the seat, throwing up into the toilet. Felix ran over to him and rubbed his back soothingly.

"I know you're embarrassed about this, but I want to help, baby. I want to make you feel better because I know you feel miserable." Felix sighed out and scratched Ji's back softly "It's ok. I'm here."

Jisung finished throwing up "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I'm done being gross now..." he whimpered softly as he flushed the toilet.

Felix sat him back down on the toilet and cleaned his face off then gave him a wet toothbrush with toothpaste on it, "here baby, brush your teeth while I get us clothes and ask Changbin to make us food."

Jisung nodded and started to brush his teeth as Felix walked out. He sighed and stood up using the counter to help him. He finished brushing his teeth and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it into his hamper in the corner of the room. Then he just stared into the mirror at his disappearing abs and small forming stomach.

Jisung was so focused on the tiny form of life he was creating inside of him that he didn't realize that Felix walked back into the bathroom. Felix wrapped his arms around Jisung's tiny tummy and rubbed it softly. Jisung giggled softly and poked Felix's cheek softly.

"Can you do something for me today?" Jisung asked him in his small voice, to which Felix nodded, "can you not wear makeup today? When I see you I want to be able to see your freckles too."

Felix smiled and nodded, "anything for my baby." he kissed Jisung's cheek softly and pulled away, "let's get undressed and get into the shower, ok? And remind me to knock on Changbin's door before going in ever again." he shivered while remembering what he walked in on beforehand. "It's too early in the morning for that."

Jisung chuckled and nodded, "Who was with him this time?" Jisung asked.

"Minho." Felix made a disgusted face, trying to forget the event completely.

Jisung frowned, "I miss Minho. Let's hurry up and shower so I can go see my baby daddy before we have school."

Felix just nodded and pulled all of their clothes off then hopped into the shower with Jisung, cleaning his body off and washing his hair treating him like the baby he is. Jisung just smiled and let him while daydreaming about how well his day could go.

A/N: 

Guess who!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been having writer's block lately and I guess I just haven't really felt like writing. I've been trying to work on the book, but I can't promise that I'll be able to post every week like I used to. I can post probably every month maybe twice a month at most if I'm feeling up to it. While I'm here I just wanted to thank you all so very much for five THOUSAND reads! That's so crazy to me!! I hope I can keep writing for you guys and that you guys enjoy it! Until next time!

~Jae~