Exposed Secrets, Truths and Crashes

Start from the beginning

"DADDY! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" I turned to look at her, pointing my finger.

"Y/N shush! Now!" I look back at Tommy. "TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL!"

"I-I-we di-didn't do any-anything I-I-I promise!" He stutters out.

"I don't care, I don't want you around her anymore! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" He nods.

"Y-yes sir, I'm sorry Paul." He gets up and grabs his shirt and stuff, throwing on his shirt and runs down the stairs. Soon we hear the door slam shut and his car start up, we hear him pull out and speed off. I realized what I just did and I sat down on the bed. Tommy please don't go and hurt yourself. I sigh. I feel Erin put her hand on my shoulder. I look up at her and she nods towards Y/N. Y/N looks at me and puts her shoes on and runs downstairs. Damnit Paul. I look at the others.

Tommy POV

I'm in my car, speeding anywhere but Eric's house. Paul just yelled at me for sleeping with Y/N. I looked down at the speed meter and noticed I was doing 75, I shook it off and continued to drive around randomly. The road I'm on is nothing but hill and curves, but I don't care, I'm not slowing down, no one else is out driving right now, I made the next sharp curve and drifted around the corner, and saw headlights. I tried to straighten up, but it was too late. I closed my eyes and waited for it. BOOM! Right into my side of the car, everything started to flip. I opened my eyes and saw I was headed straight into a hill. Once again. BOOM! Everything went black.

Eric POV

I tried calling Tommy over and over again. I called him for the 10th time. Voicemail...

"Anything?" Bruce walks up behind me. I shake my head. He sighs and turns the TV on, sitting down on the couch.

"Voicemail, all 10 times," I look over at the others in the kitchen. I'm starting to get worried. I put my phone down and sighed. I go upstairs to check on Y/N. I go to open the door, but it wouldn't open. I guess she locked it. I heard the TV on and shuffling around. I just decided to leave her alone and go back downstairs. I pick up my phone and try to call Tommy again.

"GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS! Another mega crash, these idiots drive like maniacs." Bruce laughs from the living room. I hang up and we all go into the living room and look at the TV.

"Breaking News, man found unconscious in his BMW after a big crash. I just got updated that the man was going 75 around route 36 and crashed into another driver causing the man in the BMW to go unconscious... The man is in very critical condition and is being transported to the hospital by helicopter and is on life support." I looked at the car closely. It kinda looks like Tommy's car, but I brush it off. I see Y/N rush down the stairs all dressed, running towards the door. Paul stands up and grabs her.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" We all look at her, she has tears running down her face.

"THAT'S TOMMY'S CAR!!" She points to the news. "TOMMY WAS IN THAT WRECK! HE'S THE ONE IN CRITICAL CONDITION!" We all gasp, she falls to her knees and cries. "DADDY! LET ME GO! I NEED TO GO SEE HIM!"

"Okay baby, okay we'll go right now." We all go to our cars and head to the hospital.

Y/N POV

We get to the hospital and I rush inside, mom follows me fast and pulls me back from the front desk and into her chest. I cried hard, really hard.

"Hey, calm down baby, please." She strokes my hair, I calm down a bit. Everyone else comes in and we sit down and wait for me to calm down, until we saw the doctors and nurses rush in with a guy on a bed, he had a big gash in his stomach, he also had a gash in his head and he was unconscious not responding to anything going on. I looked at his face and his black poofy hair and it clicked, it was the worst thing I could have seen. It was Tommy, and his body lifeless on this hospital bed, the doctors and nurses yelling at each other as they rolled him to the elevator. A couple of the nurses and doctors stopped and let the doors close.

"TOMMY!" I got up and started to run to the elevator until someone grabbed me. The doctors started to walk this way. I turned around and saw daddy standing there looking at me, tears running down his face. I hugged him tightly and cried harder into his chest. Why did this have to happen? Why did you have to do this Tommy? Why? Daddy picked me up and carried me over to the sitting place and sat down, rocking me to calm down.

"This is my fault, I'm sorry pumpkin." He whispers into my hair, still rocking me. I continued to cry into his chest quietly, as momma talked to the doctors.

Paul POV

I rocked Y/N, stroking her hair as she cried herself to sleep, I watched Erin talk to the doctors. I looked around at the others, Gene and Bruce looked scared and Eric, poor Eric, looked really devastated and upset, Bruce held him close as he cried into his chest. Tommy is Eric's best friend so I understand why he's so hurt. But what I know the most about is Y/N, she is really hurt about this. Does she really love him that much? Should I really trust Tommy around her? So many thoughts go through my head. I look and see Erin walk back over and sit down. I ignore all the questions and look at her. She makes sure Y/N is asleep.

"He's still in critical condition right now, doctors won't know much about his health until after he's out of surgery." Everybody nods. "They said leave a phone number, go home and they'll call later today. I gave them your number Paul." I look at her and slightly nod. We all got up and left. Hoping for the best to come.

(A/N: And that concludes this chapter! I hope I didn't make anyone cry... if I did I'm sorry!! I just had to throw a twist of something into the book to spice it up just a little, to make you feel anxious, lol. Soo yea. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one!! Bye lovelies!
~Abbie)