Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping katsuki in my bed.

God no! I'm completely naked and so is he.

I got out of bed and got dressed. It was only 6:30. So no one was awake yet.

I went over to katsuki.

"Time to get up sleepy." I said.

His eyes fluttered open as I buttoned up my shirt.

"Hey." Said katsuki.

"Ok let's get this straight. No one can know about this. Until I figure out if I'm pregnant or not. To be completely honest I don't remember what happened after I asked if you wanted to sleep in my room. Now get up and get dressed." I said walking around the room.

I stopped at the mirror and noticed hickeys and bite marks on my neck.

"Ugg." I whined.

"Sorry." Said Katsuki.

He got dress and walked to the door.

"Hey...I'm sorry to. I just don't want you to have the responsibility of a child. I know how draining it can be." I said.

"I understand. I'll just go." Said katsuki.

I shut the door behind him. I tried to cover the hickeys and bite marks with makeup. I just decided if anyone said anything I would tell them a lie for now.

I walked to the near by store and got a pregnancy test. Then went to my room and took it.

I left it there while I had breakfast. No one has said anything yet.

I looked at katsuki he had a hickey on his neck too. God I'm in so much trouble!

"Bakugo what's that?" Asked Kirishima.

"What?" Asked katsuki.

Kirishima touched his neck then pointed to katsuki's back.

"Nothing just bruised." Said katsuki.

"Really bruised... Not likely." Said Denki.

I started to chuckle.

"What are laughing at!" Yelled katsuki.

"Oh don't be rude. They already know. Well most of them." I said.

"You told them?" Asked Katsuki.

"No they figured it out. You had a hickey on your neck and scratches on you back. I have multiple hickeys and bite marks on my neck. It's not that hard." I said.

"So I was right. You did sleep with him." Said Izuku.

"Yes baby brother." I said.

My dad glared at me as everyone looked surprised.

"Ok yeah I know but to be honest I don't remember anything. Which means I was drunk." I said.

"Well that's true. Then why did you let it happen!" Yelled my dad at katsuki.

"What the fuck old man she came onto me!" Yelled katsuki.

"Hey now. He's right." I said.

"Which one?" Asked Peter.

"Katsuki." I said.

They looked at me.

"What can I not call him by his given name." I said.

Everything went pretty slow all the rest of the day. I was dodging my room. Mostly the bathroom.

Finally katsuki couldn't take it and went in. He came out and handed my the stick.

"You looked didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." Said katsuki smirking.

"Well good news or other good news." Said Claire.

I looked and wasn't shocked.

"It's positive." I announced.