Chapter six🌸

I cryed in his arms for what felt like forever and then he looks down at me and says "I'm sorry, are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay" I say before he looks behind me and signals Luke and Leo to go into the cabin then he looks back down at me.

"How about we go for a walk?" He says pulling me back to his chest and wiping away my tears.

"Okay" I look up at him and he grins and starts walking towards a path with his arm around my shoulders.

For a while we didnt say anything, but it wasn't awkward we just looked around and watched the sky.

"Jay, taylor and I dated last summer" he says stopping in front of me.

"Oh" I say looking down at the dirt pathway we were walking on.

"But when I told her that it wasn't going to work out, she freaked out" he says and takes my hand "she found my sister, and took all her anger out on her......not like beet her up but made fun of her"

"Awe, I'm sorry Ril-" I start before he cuts me off.

"And my sister wouldn't tell me what happend and for months she would be sad and down" he says. I look up and see a light tear rolling down the side of his cheek.

"You know where my sister is now?...... Taylor pushed her around so much that she started to cut her wrists" he continues "shes in rehab and we cant even see her"

I wipe his tears and hug him.

"I'm so sorry Riley, it will get better I promise" I say when he raps his arms around my back. We stand there for what seems like hours.

"We should get back" I say backing up a little to break the hug. He looks down at me with his hassle eyes that arnt so watery anymore.

"Yeah" he says and starts walking with his arm around my shoulders again.

......................

Authors note:
Thank you guys so much for the feedback I hope your enjoying the book. And dont forget to comment and vote🌸
Also I'm gonna continue with short chapter so you guys have cliffhangers 😂