"Hey.. lads. I'm really sorry for what I did. It was really selfish, but I can't say sorry about my feelings. Sometimes they take over me and im sorry for that." Zayn said standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well, it's good. Thought you'd never come down." I said making a little seat for him at our table.

"Well, I had a change. And I also came to tell you guys that I promise Niall isn't faking." he seems really sick.

"But how do we know you're not lying to us now?" I asked.

"I know i'll be hard to trust, but I promise you guys, he's not faking. And i'm getting kind of worried because his cough is getting worse and he seems to be developing a fever." Zayn said.

"I believe you." Louis said getting up and giving him a hug.

"Yeah me too. Just please, never lie like that again. We care about you bro, so when one of us gets sick we get kinda worried." Harry said hugging me.

I got up too. "Yeah. Thanks for the apology." I said giving Zayn hug.

"So whats wrong with Niall again?" Louis said.

"He seems to be getting really sick." Zay said biting his lip.

"Like, how sick are we talking?" Harry asked.

"Not like death sick, or hospital sick, but like... it's worse than a cold. He sounds really congested and he has a slight fever I think." Zayn said.

Before one of us even said anything, we heard about 6-7 sneezes in Zayns room. That was my call. I was going into daddy direction mode and no one could stop me.

"Harry get some tissues and a blanket, Zayn check if Niall is ok, Louis get the thermometer and, i'll come with you too Zayn." I said.

As we walked into the room we saw Niall with his face buried into his arm. He as sneezing like crazy.

"Hey Niall, you ok?" I said rubbing Nialls back.

"He lost his voice." Zayn said getting the tissues and blanket that Harry brought.

"Here blow your nose." Harry said holding the tissue up to Nialls nose.

Niall was at his weakest state right now. All he wanted to do was sleep. He was pretty hot too.

"Can't sleep yet Niall. Gotta take your temperature." I said getting the thermometer from Louis' hands.

"Open up." I said.

Niall couldn't open his mouth though. If he did he would end up coughing in my face or any of the other boys faces too. I told Louis to get another thermometer that can be used by his armpits or ear.

When Louis finally brought that back i took Nialls temperature and got the result.

"102.5" is what I told the lads.

"God thats really high." Louis said.

"Niall how are you feeling?" Harry asked.

Niall tried to give a little whisper, but all that came out was wet loud coughs. His body racked with each one as he coughed harder and harder never stopping.

"I think we should get some water for him." Zayn said patting Nialls back to help him reduce his coughs.

"Ill get some." Louis volunteered.

"Thanks." we all said back.

"Hey you're gonna be ok. Just relax ok? It'll be over soon" Zayn said trying to comfort him.

Niall looked absolutely miserable. I wished we had listened to him earlier. He had an actual voice then and he was still a bit of his happy leprechaun self. Now he was just cold, hurting, and sad.

I saw Niall try to fall asleep after Zayn comforted him. But he seemed really fidgety for some reason. Then it finally clicked to me, he must've been freezing! Niall was only in a tank top when he first came here and right now he was in the bed with a thin piece of the cover over him. Knowing Niall, he would've said something about him feeling cold, but he had no voice so thats why he never said anything.

"Hey, Zi I think Ni's cold. Can you pass me that blanket Lou brought?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah sure." he said handing me he blanket.

I told Zayn that he could wrap Niall in the blankets instead of me, he probably felt more comfortable with Zayn doing it instead.

Louis then walked back in with the cold glass of water. We were gonna stay here to take care of Niall, but with the little strength he had he texted us in a group conversation asking us if he could sleep in his room by himself.

Niall was always like this when he was sick. he preferred his privacy (with Zayn) so he wouldn't feel as weak. Niall always felt so self conscious when he was sick, and no one knew why. Probably because he thought he always looked like shit when he was sick, but he really didn't. He looked absolutely fine when he a sick other than other things that other sick people would have. (runny nose, puffy eyes and sweat.)

I told Louis to bring Niall to his bed because of how tired he was. hen he could get some rest and hopefully feel better. With that, Zayn, Harry and me went to go to our beds trusting Louis to bring Niall to sleep.

Louis POV

I was left with the responsibility to bring Niall to his bed. I wasn't even sure if Niall could walk with the way how he was feeling tired but I helped him anyways. I decided to communicate with Niall with how he was feeling. I brought Niall to his bed with his tissues, blanket, and water just in case.

I also had to give Niall some medicine too so he would start feeling better. I was gonna go to my room to sleep separately, but Niall looked so lonely as I walked out the door and I couldn't bring myself to leave him alone so I slept in the same bed as him.

Luckily, I was immune to most sickness for now because I got my flu shot. But just in case Niall woke up feeling really sick, I would be there to help comfort him.

Authors Note:

Don't worry it isn't over yet 😂😂😂. I just wanted to wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas today! Hope you have fun with family or with anything else you are doing. Love, xx.