Ch.3 Broken

Nialls POV

I quickly bolted into Zayn's room all angry for him faking to try and have a suitable conversation with him.

"Zayn!" I said holding my throat from the pain it gave me from yelling.

"Go away." Zayn said with his head in the pillows.

"Excuse me? What the fuck were you thinking?" I said walking up closer to Zayn.

"I was trying to be a good friend for you!" Zayn said looking at me in the eye.

"Oh well you didn't really succeed because i'm here actually feeling like crap but no one believes me because they believed your crappy lies instead!" I said coughing in between.

"It's not my fault you got sick!" Zayn yelled at me.

"You're fucking insane!" I yelled throwing a shoe at him near his bed.

"Just get the fuck out and deal with your problems elsewhere!" Zayn yelled trying to push me out of his room.

"Don't touch me!" I whispered slapping away Zayn's hand.

"Then get out!" Zayn said pushing me again.

Before I knew it, we were both shoving each other off and on. I was so grumpy and tired and I just couldn't handle anything and Zayn was just too bothered so we just let loose on each other. One leg up, one arm up, one to the stomach, one to the leg. That's pretty much how it went.

And of course I threw some things at him and left his room a mess on purpose. We ended up where I was on the bed coughing hard and Zayn locked himself in his mini bathroom in his room so we could separate ourselves.

I was honestly feeling so sick at that point. I felt like dying right there on that bed. I had a sore throat, I was coughing like crazy and I had no one there. Or just when I thought I had no one there, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see Zayn with tears in his eyes approaching me slowly.

"I'm so sorry." Zayn said sniffling with his eyes watering.

"Its ok. Why'd you fake though?" I said in a whisper.

"I didn't want you to feel threatened. Ni, you're my best friend and i'm basically in love with you in a bromance-ish way."

"Really?" I whispered.

"Yeah. And i'm so sorry. I just couldn't stand being with another girl instead of you, even if it didn't have to be real. You're my bro, and I hate seeing us separated like that."

"Thanks bro. And it's ok." I said giving him a sympathetic look.

I was going to say something else too, but I got interrupted from all of my coughing and by the time I was finished with it, I had no more voice left. Zayn thought I was mad at him again for a second but then I pointed to my throat signaling the fact that it was no longer functioning properly.

As far as I knew, me and Zayn made up, but we hadn't made up with the rest of the boys. We werent really sure how that would work out, but I was so goddamn tired and my voice wasn't going to be good for another few hours so I just went to bed with Zayn right beside me in his room.

Liams POV

I wasn't sure what was going on with Zayn and Niall, but we were still pretty pissed. It was about 5 hours later and Zayn or Niall still hadn't talked to us. I wasn't sure about Harry or Louis, but I was getting fed up and I needed to know what was going to happen.

Were we going to stay mad at each other for days or was someone going to come and be the bigger man? Just when I thought that nothing was going to happen for no, I saw Zayn walk out looking very ashamed.