3A) one sided battle

Sakura and Eriko are heading to the Manuniverse town guild, Ascending Alpha. As they enter the guild, the guild is filled with adventurers. All eyes of both genders are locked on at Sakura, as they haven't see the unusual outfit that Sakura has.

Sakura: Eriko, do you need to head back home for your mother to give her the herb. It is ok, if you need to head back home, as I am already reached the guild.

Eriko: don't worry about that, I already Fed my mom with the herb, before I head to collect the herbs, as I alway make sure the herb won't get finished before I get more herbs.

Sakura: I see ok.

Sakura and Eriko ignore the stares of the adventurers while heading to the reception counter, most of the stares are due to Sakura's unusual outfit. They head toward to the receptionist counter. Rachel is serving at the counter.

Eriko: I will be back later, going to WC.

Sakura: ok.

Sakura looks at Rachel: it is my first time here, so hmmm....

Rachel: ah, are you joining the adventurer guild?

Sakura: I heard that, I am able to get an offical ID card?

Rachel: yup it is true, An Adventurer's guild ID card can be used in every countries in this world. Adventurer's guild ID card also states the adventurer's level and adventurer's ranking, for example you are in Ascending Alpha guild, your adventurer's rank is B, with your level is 45. Ur level rank will be stated as AA_B45. Ur level rank in the Adventurer card will be automatically updated according ur guild, rank, level. For now I think you will be U1 before joining us, the U stand for unregistered or unofficial.

Sakura: ok, I will like to join the guild.

Rachel: ok let's head.....

Rachel was cut by the big build guy named Frankie.

Frankie: bawhaha, a sexy weird looking cute lass like you want to join us, fufu~ are you looking down on adventurers? Because ppl like you appear, have make the guild quality has dropped.

Sakura: I am just applying an Identification card, there's no reason that you going to interrupt my progress and wasting my time.

Frankie: there lots of reason, I can stand against you, one of them, we dun need adventurer that can't work.

Sakura: I didn't said I won't work, I will do whatever I can.

Frankie: that why the quality drops, what you can do huh, fanservicing, showing off your cat ears and big melons, then getting raped, then pregnant, then blah blah.

Sakura: miss, is he saying the true, girls as an adventurer are just for fanservice purpose and waiting for rape attempts?

Rachel: no he is just trash-talking. There's not a problem, if you meet the minimum requirements. You must be 15 years old and above, judging ur look, you will be at least 17 years old. You have to rank up to rank E within a year. If you do not get Rank E within a year, you will be kicked out.

Sakura: how to get Rank E?

Rachel: basically having the abilities to defeat monsters like black wolfes, raging horned rabbits, goblins.

Sakura: I think there no problem about it. Btw what about defeating a firefang armored wolf?

Rachel: that's a rank B level 15 elite monster, it has not only high endurance, its burning overtime attack, an high hybrid attack power, high defense and high in speed. Rank A adventurer and above able to fight against it.

Frankie: you are kidding me? You dare to say about defeating firefang armored wolf, that wolf is incredible fast and heavily armored. Firefang armored wolf will have raped you in doggie style. I think you will not even able to defeat Raging horn rabbit, as the rabbit penetrates ur cute and sexy holes. Hahaha.